View Full Version : Want to help kill Nef? WARD is Recruiting

NotRachel
31-08-2006, 04:51 PM
WARD is a small but perfectly formed raiding alliance currently seeking a small number of new players. This is an especially exciting time for WARD as we are working on Chromaggus (17% after our first attempts) and about to start learning Nefarian.

We are a "serious but casual" guild with a mature, intelligent and friendly attitude and playerbase and a relaxed but successful approach to raiding. We raid three times a week on Monday, Thursday and Sunday from 20:00 to 23:00 (server time). We are well run with experienced and capable leadership and have all the usual "bells and whistles" including a private website, Teamspeak, fully stocked raid bank, subsidised consumables, etc. etc. We also have a very fair (fixed price, zero sum) DKP system and successful applicants will earn contested loot very quickly. We are mercifully drama and idiot free.

Currently we farm MC in under 2h30m and reserve our other 2 raid nights for BWL clearing and progression. Most of our playerbase is at least Tier1/MC geared and so we intend to stop raiding MC officially in the very near future. Very soon MC we will be converting MC to Alts and making most of the loot DKP free. We farm ZG including Jin'Do on off-raid nights and occsionally do AQ20 up to Ossiarian.

We are looking for a small number of people in most classes. Our most important criteria is that you fit in with our existing players so you are likely to be friendly, mature (in attitude as much as age), intelligent in full posession of a sense of humour and most definitely not an idiot. Since we plan to stop raiding MC very soon you will already have all or most of your tier1/MC loot.

To apply to WARD send an e-mail to wardraiding@googlemail.com. Include the usual stuff including a bit about yourself details of your character and gear and how you raid, what you want from raiding, why yuo want to join WARD, etc. etc. All applications will remain fully confidential.

WARD is an alliance made up of four guilds, Wave of Heroes, Aesir Descendents, Radient Moon and Dawn of Lightning and you can read more about us at http://tinyurl.com/lpg67

Notrachel
Council Leader, WARD Raiding Alliance
CofE Priest of the Year 2005

Fleshmissile
04-09-2006, 12:27 PM
your site is really nice and refreshing :)

gz

Karlsens
04-09-2006, 01:23 PM
"We range in age from 15 to, ahem, "over 30"

Hehe made me laugh :O)

Best of luck to you guys. Aesir was my first guild <3

Fleshmissile
04-09-2006, 02:17 PM
"We range in age from 15 to, ahem, "over 30"

Hehe made me laugh :O)

Best of luck to you guys. Aesir was my first guild <3

/pat

Luhzren
04-10-2006, 06:56 AM
Just a small update from WARD. We've now moved the MC runs to fridays as an unofficial raid night and spend 3 nights each week in BWL. We've also taken down Chromaggus and have just had our first attempt on Nefarian. Once we can get BWL down to 2 days we'll be using some more time in either AQ40 or Naxx.

Crucio
04-10-2006, 09:32 PM
WARD currently have 2 Rogue spots available. Keep the applications coming.

Kinshara
05-10-2006, 11:39 PM
WARD currently have 2 Rogue spots available. Keep the applications coming.

I'd consider that, 'cept you want tier 1. Always something stopping me, no matter which char... sigh.

Bleetman
06-10-2006, 02:45 AM
I bet you need paladins *nod*