Miw
29-08-2006, 12:43 AM
http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=26540

Stabstalker
29-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Its bullshit tbh

Bleetman
29-08-2006, 01:15 AM
Is this the one where he ganks people who have absolutely no idea how to play their class whatsoever?

Ah so it is. Good good.

Shead
29-08-2006, 09:23 PM
this time he just stunlocks em to death, no fighting back like in the old ones hehe ^^

Abberare
30-08-2006, 12:12 AM
He's not still trying to say Rogues are overpowered in PvP compared to locks is he?

Fleshmissile
30-08-2006, 01:40 AM
polzie is much nicer ;)

VIVE LE FRANCE

Fleshmissile
30-08-2006, 01:51 AM
dont get what they are trying to say. pls someone explain it to me.

Taurusos
30-08-2006, 05:18 AM

Ill tell you Earnie, have a seat.

ROGUES CAN KILL ALL WITHOUT ZE STUFF WITH LOTS OF STATS THAT IZ LIKE EPIXX LORELOL ROGUELOL AND AP AND CRITICALITACITALITATTY IF THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU WHICH MOST ARE EARNIE!

Basically, leaning towards that many rogues need to l2p and keep their yap shut the hell up about fury warriors and about themselves being nerfed.

You guys got enough stunlocks or as I would like to call it "timestops" that sometimes its like going back in time. OFC all depends who is buttonbashing.

Your class is fein.

I really hope they nerf you guys btw so you wont be able to dualwield anymore and instead buff your throwing skills and traps.

Time for rogues to stop bidding on fury weapon.

/Tau

Harshak
30-08-2006, 05:37 AM
-snip-

/Tau

Dont worry, once rage generation gets fixed, perhaps warriors will stop with the silly ideas of them being a dps class.

Fleshmissile
30-08-2006, 06:47 AM

Ill tell you Earnie, have a seat.

ROGUES CAN KILL ALL WITHOUT ZE STUFF WITH LOTS OF STATS THAT IZ LIKE EPIXX LORELOL ROGUELOL AND AP AND CRITICALITACITALITATTY IF THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU WHICH MOST ARE EARNIE!

Basically, leaning towards that many rogues need to l2p and keep their yap shut the hell up about fury warriors and about themselves being nerfed.

You guys got enough stunlocks or as I would like to call it "timestops" that sometimes its like going back in time. OFC all depends who is buttonbashing.

Your class is fein.

I really hope they nerf you guys btw so you wont be able to dualwield anymore and instead buff your throwing skills and traps.

Time for rogues to stop bidding on fury weapon.

/Tau

with that outburst i feel i have besmerched the name of earny. i am flesh :)

etc warrior pwnage...

lol owned

Hevn
30-08-2006, 08:50 AM
etc warrior pwnage...

lol owned

Eh? Wtf did I say that you're quoting?

confused.com...

Miw
30-08-2006, 09:30 AM
He's not still trying to say Rogues are overpowered in PvP compared to locks is he?

If you bothered to actuaily watch the video (witch i doubt you did) He says the rogues have their share of problems, along with every other class in the game. He says that the classes are now more balanced out then ever, but we as rogues are still able to do the whole naked kill thing. no other class can do that (except maybe warlocks now) :cry:

Is this the one where he ganks people who have absolutely no idea how to play their class whatsoever?

Ah so it is. Good good.

Lol? yes oki, he might have taken some ez mode players to gank on in the first two films, but look at the equipment on these players he faces now. You cant get that gear by beeing complitely clueless about your own class. A warrior useing faps is death for most rogue. He does not pick dwarfs of paladins to fight against, and there is ofc a simple answer to that, devine sheild and stoneform= death to most rogues. he does how ever have an awsome tactic, and i for one have never seen it done before. He even faces a rank 14 warrior, 2x rank 14 hunters and a shitload of epic/legendary people and wins with a silly worn dagger.

polzie is much nicer

VIVE LE FRANCE

I have no doubt you feel that way flesh, thats why 40% of the rogues on shadowsong is better then you.

Krazur
30-08-2006, 10:58 AM
-snip-

/Tau

Dont worry, once rage generation gets fixed, perhaps warriors will stop with the silly ideas of them being a dps class.

Haha, I laughed out loud at this.
Rogues are DPS win, warriors should be meatshields. :)

K~

Taurusos
30-08-2006, 11:29 AM
-snip-

/Tau

You do realise that:

A) Rage gen will hurt your tanks more in certain ways.
B) Rage gen wont change much for DPS warriors, we already, at least as fury, have masses over EXTRA rage that never gets used. Doubt a good warrior who makes sure to use BR and stancedance between Zerk and Battle will suffer.

And the silly idea comment is not valid anymore, whatsoever.

/Tau

Ogrosh
30-08-2006, 01:52 PM
I'd agree with Miw, what he does is pretty impressive no matter how you look at it and what they say does make sense.

Can't wait to get to 60 to try that tactic out :lol: