View Full Version : Irksome Invaders wants you!

Psonica
03-07-2006, 09:26 AM
(no, not you ... but you overe there by the mailbox ... yes, you)

http://www.irksome-invaders.com/members/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/recruitment-summer-06.jpg

Irksome Invaders

Irksome Invaders is an alliance guild that has existed for over 8 months on the Shadowsong EU server. We are a friendly bunch of Europeans from Sweden, Germany, Holland, England, Denmark etc. etc. Our current progress is available here on the SSE forums but in short we are looking forward to put Nefarian out of his misery as soon as possible before starting a rampage through the Temple of Ahn-Qiraj and Naxxramas. We do some inbetween raids to Molten Core, Onyxia, Zul’Gurub and the Ruins of Ahn-Qiraj also.

We are looking for classes

At this time we’d like to see applications from druids, paladins, rogues and priests since we have a minor shortage of these classes and feel that we could use some more. Other classes are welcome to send in applications as well but don’t set your hopes up high.

Recruitment Information

Level requirements: we only accept applicants who has reached level 60 all other applications will be ignored.

Activity requirements: we are looking for active members only. We do not have a rule of minimum playtime but we do expect our members to attend our raids/event regulary. We usually play between 20:00 - 23:00 weekdays and a longer session,
16:00 - 23:00, on Sundays. We have a online raid schedule where you can sign up on raids in advance to plan your game time at least a week ahead at all times.

Equipment: you are expected to have a good balance of equipment from either BWL/MC or pre-raid instances (Dire Maul, Scholomance, BRD, BRS, Stratholme, Zul'Gurub etc.) matching your class and showing that you understand what role you will be playing in a larger raid.

Lootdistribution: we use a fine-tuned zero-sum DKP system complete with custom made addons to keep track while in raid and a web based system for reviewing past DKP information on the web. We also have a guildbank (or several) to keep track on materials that we acquired.

Professions: we have no opinions on profession other than all members must have a skill of 300 in First Aid.

Skills/Talents: you are expected to know how to play your choosen class in a team knowing what makes you and the group tick in an end-game instance. At times we may be looking for a specific talent build and when sending in an application you should always state your talent build so the class leader can evaluate it.

Attunements: we will not accept anyone who is not attuned for Molten Core and Blackwing Lair and also has the Drakefire Amulet (Onyxia Key).

Funding: you are expected to fund your own repairs, potions, ammo, reagents - the guild will not pay for your expenses when on raids or otherwise. On the other hand you are not expected to send money or materials to the bank that you gather while not raiding (but sometimes we will be happy if you do so). Expect that an average raid will probably cost you more gold than you gain if we are going for new instances.

Teamspeak: you are required to have and to use Teamspeak - you do not have to have a microphone or to speak but you will have to listen.

Language: Irksome Invaders is a international guild with members from all over Europe (and more) and you are expected to understand and be able to communicate in english (written and spoken if you intend to speak on Teamspeak).

How do you apply?

Write us a e-mail on recruitment@irksome-invaders.com presenting yourself, describing your talent build and equipment. Also we’d like to think what you reckon your role in a large scale raiding guild. Your application (if complete, those lacking information will end up in the trashcan) will then be posted for our classleaders to evaluate and if found appropriate we will contact you for further questions and a set of trial runs. If you don’t hear anything from us in a week or so we’re not being ignorant bastards on purpose … we try to answer all. :lol:

Thank you for spending your time reading the wall of text :)

(Wall of Text crits Eyes for 16435. - Eyes dies.)

Jarelan
03-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Ok that poster has no gnomes on it...highly disappointed!

Tigre
03-07-2006, 09:55 AM
mmm... That pala seems a gnome using dressroom with some pala gear

captpicard
03-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Me and Hosh will aply if we get BoK and BoW!

Oh wai.. hai Tau j/k

no rly j/k..

Psonica
03-07-2006, 10:27 AM
mmm... That pala seems a gnome using dressroom with some pala gear

yep, we'd love paladin gnomes but blizzard has denied us that so far :)

Taurusos
03-07-2006, 11:34 AM

Oh wai.. hai Tau j/k

no rly j/k..

*raises eyebrow*...

BoK and BoW...yes...you got me started...

HEY PA LOOK SO MANY ALLIANCE GUILDS KILLING SO MUCH MORE IN NAX ALREADY!

Random alliance reply:

"lrn2play"
"its fein you do good in pvp...."
"but lealol, you got EB totems" ---> sooo 1978...
"its not our problem you cant carry totems around"...
"its imbalance yadayada, blame blizz".

10 %:

More AP.
More AGI.
Better mana regen/tick.
More HP.

YES, I know NONE of these matter NO SIR!

....right.

/rant off.

Why dear allies, good luck with recruiting.

/Tau

Khalam
03-07-2006, 11:40 AM

Oh wai.. hai Tau j/k

no rly j/k..

*raises eyebrow*...

BoK and BoW...yes...you got me started...

HEY PA LOOK SO MANY ALLIANCE GUILDS KILLING SO MUCH MORE IN NAX ALREADY!

Random alliance reply:

"lrn2play"
"its fein you do good in pvp...."
"but lealol, you got EB totems" ---> sooo 1978...
"its not our problem you cant carry totems around"...
"its imbalance yadayada, blame blizz".

10 %:

More AP.
More AGI.
Better mana regen/tick.
More HP.

YES, I know NONE of these matter NO SIR!

....right.

/rant off.

Why dear allies, good luck with recruiting.

/Tau

Sorry, this felt very, very appropriate (feel free to flame or edit me : P ):

.........................................__....... ..............................................
................................,-~*`—lllllll`*~,............................ ...................
..........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll—`*-,.......................................
.....................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,...................................
................,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll.\....................................
...............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\............................ ......
...............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/..........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,..............................
................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,(.(—`*,`,...............................
.................\llllllllllll,-~*.........................)_-\..*`*;..)...........................
..................\,-*`—,*`)..............,-~*`~................./.............................
...................|/.../.../~,.......-~*,-~*`;................../.\...........................
................../.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*.................*...\................. ..........
.................|.../.../.../.*`...\..............................)....)†`~,...................
.................|./.../..../........).......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,...............
................././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|...........—```*~-,,,,
................(...........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../...../.../...........\............
..................*-,........`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*........|.,*...,*...|..............\...........
.....................*,.........`-,...)-,................,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.........
......................f`-,..........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,............\.......

Robinvi
03-07-2006, 11:42 AM
WTFxxxxx!!! Grand Marshal Gnome with judgement and Aurastone!?

NREFNERFNRFENFRENFRENREFNERF!

Robinvi
03-07-2006, 11:44 AM

It's a Gnome! Im sure of it! :roll:

Psonica
03-07-2006, 12:49 PM
WTFxxxxx!!! Grand Marshal Gnome with judgement and Aurastone!?

Yes, seen any of those? I'd like to buy one ;)

(and it's a female gnome also ... but that's hard to see under all that plate)

Faylin
03-07-2006, 12:59 PM
WTB: plate

Abberare
03-07-2006, 01:05 PM
All female chars on your recruitment poster eh? Well, it sells ;)

Faylin
03-07-2006, 01:06 PM
That's cause we're full of hot chicks!

or so I am told to tell everyone

Bleetman
03-07-2006, 05:30 PM
We need druids/paladins/priests? News to me.

Shadowfury
03-07-2006, 09:55 PM

Here, just for you (http://wow.wodkapur.net/gnomesftw.jpg)

Jarelan
03-07-2006, 10:05 PM
I approve

Fillion
03-07-2006, 11:46 PM
I approve

As do I.

But not of Beatus' sig.
We all know who that is.

Faylin
04-07-2006, 07:18 AM
I approve