View Full Version : Druids - MCO needs you!

Aredhel
02-07-2006, 01:18 AM
MCO is the longest standing raiding group on Shadowsong Europe (we started raiding Molten Core in May 2005). We currently clear ZG, RAQ (AQ20), MC and BWL, and TAQ (AQ40) up to Princess Huhuran. We are looking for dedicated, focused and curious players to learn together the remainder of AQ40 and the exciting new Naxxramas.

We are seeking two druids of the highest calibre to augment our ranks. We are looking for people who are determined, have a positive attitude and who know their class inside out, back to front and upside down. We want people who are not afraid of a challenge and who understand that wiping is an integral part of learning the endgame, people who will come away from a night of wipes smiling and asking for more. If this is not you, I suggest you look elsewhere.

If you do think you can stomach that, however, then we have an opening for one Restoration specced druid and one Feral druid. If you apply for the Feral position, please understand that speccing for the Leader of the Pack talent is mandatory and that on occasions you will be called upon to heal. While applicants with epic-level gear and Molten Core, Blackwing Lair and beyond experience are preferred, these are not strictly essential for someone with the right attitude and with a deep enough knowledge of the class.

For further details on MCO visit our Information page, found here (http://www.moltencore.org/viewtopic.php?t=101). Further details on our recruitment requirements can be found here (http://www.moltencore.org/viewtopic.php?t=2852) along with information our our raid schedule and other things.
Please note that while it is recommended that new recruits join the MCO guild, it is not necessary if a player feels strongly about staying in their current guild.

Please send applications to recruitment@moltencore.org. Please follow the guidelines for applications on our website and make sure to include an Allkhazam or similar profile for your character.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kathra
02-07-2006, 09:31 AM
;P

No chicken pewpew's?

Aredhel
02-07-2006, 05:25 PM
I find it endlessly confusing that your character on another server shares a name with a hunter in The Shadow Hunters :P

Kathra
02-07-2006, 06:51 PM
I find it endlessly confusing that your character on another server shares a name with a hunter in The Shadow Hunters :P

You didnt answer my question!

>;O

(Endlessly confusing? Surely endless confusion would go beyond simply our names, if i infact was that person than you'd be more confused, right?)

Aredhel
02-07-2006, 09:08 PM

You didnt answer my question!

>;O

(Endlessly confusing? Surely endless confusion would go beyond simply our names, if i infact was that person than you'd be more confused, right?)

No, we have a very able oomkin doing his thang.

Yes, my head might just explode

Lightwolf
15-09-2006, 11:47 PM
Currently looking for a resto-druid 8)

Mistoria
16-09-2006, 11:26 AM
see http://www.moltencore.org/viewtopic.php?t=3601 for recruitment requirements