View Full Version : EZO recruiting

willem_liu
30-06-2006, 08:27 AM
School has started again and that means a lot of people returning back to their real lifes *gasp*.
That is why <EZO> is looking for more members to help us through these rough times. We are currently lacking a few people to make full 20 man raids. Our guild schedule is as follows:

Saturday: ZG 15.00 - ??
Sunday: ZG 19.00 - 22.00
Monday: PvP
Wednesday: ZG 19.00 - 22.00

We've downed the bat, snake, spider, tiger, panther boss in ZG and are on our way to learn all about Hakkar. If you are interested then feel free to visit our guild website for more information or to apply to our guild.

You can also contact me in-game.

Regards,

Kynae

Ogrosh
30-06-2006, 08:29 AM
348 Members and only about 25 online most of the time? You need to do some spring cleaning! :P

willem_liu
30-06-2006, 08:39 AM
348 Members and only about 25 online most of the time? You need to do some spring cleaning! :P
I remove players who are offline for 2 months or longer except players from our other faction on Bloodfeather server. Those stay in the guild. Also we have a recruiting policy which allows alts to join. So number of characters don't say anything. It's the number of active players that count. I'm sure the number of character has got you confused. But the non-active chars will be removed in due time and we don't get bothered by them while playing anyway.
Also I was trying to be honest about our active players number. I could sell dreams and say we have 300+ characters and over 40 level 60 players, but that's not the full truth :)