View Full Version : Addon

Conaxx
29-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Fellow hunters

Just curious, what addon/modd/script are you using to : call pet, feigndeath, frosttrap (or repick flag) instantly ...
And also with dots on ya, i would really like to know, so i also could use it ...

... i some hunters outthere are using something, was easy to see after the last patch, we had 1-2 days after the patch were the addon/mod/script was not working, really easy to see ... but now its back again ...

So i would also like to use that to make the games more even ...

Conaxx

Gruze
29-06-2006, 10:51 PM
wtf, if you need addons to FD and trap something is way wrong oO.

Key-bindings ftw.

Carmilla
29-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Fellow hunters

Just curious, what addon/modd/script are you using to : call pet, feigndeath, frosttrap (or repick flag) instantly ...
And also with dots on ya, i would really like to know, so i also could use it ...

... i some hunters outthere are using something, was easy to see after the last patch, we had 1-2 days after the patch were the addon/mod/script was not working, really easy to see ... but now its back again ...

Conaxx

Consider urself on my KOS list....

Conaxx
29-06-2006, 11:28 PM

Key-bindings ftw.

Surely i have fixed the key-bindings, thats not issue, the issue is the speed ... ;)
... and also funny how its not working after patch (or the alli hunters was simply just slacking that day who knows ?!).

Not saying that all hunters use addons, just seen some do that combo extremely fast (you cant actually see the fd or, they just run with a dot, and suddently they managed to put a trap down - and runing to get out of combat is not the issue here)

Carmilla, i consider all alli to be on my KOS list ... seems usefull in pvp, have never heard about a "Let live list" ...

Gruze
29-06-2006, 11:34 PM
Heh, so it's about speed? Then just practise more instead of asking stupid questions like what addons to use to make the whole thing faster.. I dont use a single addon for that stuff and I make it just fine with traps and FD.

soulshift
29-06-2006, 11:37 PM
I got a pretty big let live list.

Taur, Soallus and many more. :P

About the add-ons, I rarely FD and trap because imo it's going to be too addictive to use especially seeing as they're already nerfing FD more and more.

I think the flag part is even illegal.

Gruze
29-06-2006, 11:38 PM

About the add-ons, I rarely FD and trap because imo it's going to be too addictive to use especially seeing as they're already nerfing FD more and more.

How can it get too addictive? If they nerf it just learn how to handle the nerf :P

Carmilla
29-06-2006, 11:39 PM

Key-bindings ftw.

Surely i have fixed the key-bindings, thats not issue, the issue is the speed ... ;)
... and also funny how its not working after patch (or the alli hunters was simply just slacking that day who knows ?!).

Not saying that all hunters use addons, just seen some do that combo extremely fast (you cant actually see the fd or, they just run with a dot, and suddently they managed to put a trap down - and runing to get out of combat is not the issue here)

Carmilla, i consider all alli to be on my KOS list ... seems usefull in pvp, have never heard about a "Let live list" ...

Well if u need that crap cuz your skills isnt adequate im not really worried about you killing anything

and yes flagpick mods ARE illegal :p (incase ur wondering about my hostile demenor)

soulshift
29-06-2006, 11:40 PM

How can it get too addictive? If they nerf it just learn how to handle the nerf :P

Rather just learn to not use it then keep having to change :P

Conaxx
29-06-2006, 11:43 PM

So do i, so do i, also why it would be nice to get it stopped.

Gruze, if you do it the "way it is intended" and the way some hunters (not you) do there is a big difference, there is a big difference in how fast people can do it, i have only seen 2 alliance hunters that can do it so fast it seems like they get "help" (you are not one of them), and i have yet to see a horde hunter on this server to master the speed of thoose 2 alli's)

Gruze
29-06-2006, 11:44 PM

Rather just learn to not use it then keep having to change :P

Fool ;P

Conaxx
29-06-2006, 11:50 PM

Key-bindings ftw.

Well if u need that crap cuz your skills isnt adequate im not really worried about you killing anything

and yes flagpick mods ARE illegal :p (incase ur wondering about my hostile demenor)

Well then dont ... dont think i have a big problem though ... i have fun atleast, and are playing with a good team, but hey, maybee they are doing all the work ?! ;)

Tsarina
29-06-2006, 11:53 PM
You're talking about Batsnight, aren't you? Nice of you to not name anyone when making claims like that. I'm not claiming anything, and happily use names ;) I know she's been accused for that. I've seen Batsnight a lot, and don't think she uses any mods. She's just very quick. Like Miwi, Fitterguff and Ravenhead. It's possible to grab the flag before any of them. You just have to click the right place at the right time.

Same thing with FD and trap. If you do it quick enough, you won't see the entire FD visualisation. It looks like they're standing upright placing traps in fight.

Gruze
30-06-2006, 12:02 AM
Same thing with FD and trap. If you do it quick enough, you won't see the entire FD visualisation. It looks like they're standing upright placing traps in fight.

Aye, it happens all the time rly.

Conaxx
30-06-2006, 12:03 AM
... and of cause be in the right distance to the dropped flag ;)

It correct understood that you need to click the place the flag will "spawn" before it does right ?!

Conaxx
30-06-2006, 12:05 AM

Aye, it happens all the time rly.

Hehe, maybee i should stop slacking so much and use my numpad for some extra buttons again :)

Tsarina
30-06-2006, 12:35 AM

It correct understood that you need to click the place the flag will "spawn" before it does right ?!People often seem to be too far away. That's because you see everyone in the place they were 0.2 seconds ago. Just notice how it looks like you're always first out of the gates in WSG/AB. It looks the same for everyone.

And yes, you have to click the flag before you see it. If you click a visible flag, you can be sure some one returned it a second ago. You might have noticed that the FC always drops the flag in the exact same place, so it's easy to predict where it lands and start clicking when you know the FC will die.

Conaxx
30-06-2006, 12:39 AM
Perfectemundo ;) even though i am tirred i think i get it at last :)

pegastud
30-06-2006, 08:56 AM
I'm gonna reply on the original post ^^

I admit I use an addon as a hunter. Simple tranq shot :)
(oh and dab,duf,CTra,gatherer,titan,damagemeters)

Gruze
30-06-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm gonna reply on the original post ^^

I admit I use an addon as a hunter. Simple tranq shot :)
(oh and dab,duf,CTra,gatherer,titan,damagemeters)

And all of those help you to place traps and FD + trap or grab the flag faster then anyone else? :lol:

Carmilla
30-06-2006, 03:56 PM

It correct understood that you need to click the place the flag will "spawn" before it does right ?!

it sort of always spawn on you so you just gotta spam the mouse button in the middle of the screen when you dump the combat flag ..... u really dont need a mod for this .. ull have the flag up again before the clients of the other players have a chance to see you dropped it thanx to the wonderfull client/server synch :p

streetfame187
05-07-2006, 10:00 AM
I use the specially designed super ultra fast "place trap"addon , if any1 wants it just ask ;)

Greets

Chonsette
07-07-2006, 02:24 AM
I use the specially designed super ultra fast "place trap"addon , if any1 wants it just ask ;)

Greets

I think I speak on behalf of the entire hunter community when saying this, but please, please share that addon with us Streetfame187.
If not for us, then do it for the children.

Miw
07-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Fellow hunters

Conaxx

Consider urself on my KOS list....

Be afraid.. be very afraid................not.