View Full Version : 1.12 rumaours

Fleshmissile
28-06-2006, 07:41 PM
This will be uber and will necessitate all rogues to 'lrn2plai' all over again :O

* The "to miss" penalty of dual wielding has been reduced from 24% to 5%. Therefore with +5% chance to hit, all attacks will not miss an equal level opponent. Additionally, no attacks can be dodged.

* The use of Vanish to drop aggro and its cooldown have been investigated and have now undergone some changes. This ability is now on a 30 second cooldown, and no longer requires a reagent.

* In conjuction with this change to Vanish, Sap will now not require the opponent to be out of combat, and will no longer break stealth.

* Survivability has been a concern for many rogues, including low armour and the necessity to be close to your opponent. To aid in improving survivability, rogues can now wear mail armour, and the range on many attacks has been increased to 35 yards.

* Losing their dominance of the damage meters has also been a concern for the rogue class. Hence two new attacks have been added to the class: Aimed Strike (a 3 second cast, 6 second CD stike that adds 600 to weapon damage) and Multi Strike (which hits 3 additional targets for 150 extra damage).

* Due to the almost necessity of Crippling Poison for use in the PvP environment (and thus limiting the use of any other poison), Crippling Poison has been removed. In its place, a new ability called Crippling Strike has been added, dealing 50 damage and reduces the enemy target's movement speed by 60% for 10 seconds.

* Blind and its cooldown was adjusted. It will now disorientate the target for only 4 seconds, but the cooldown has been decreased to 30 seconds and will no longer require a reagent.

* Sprint has been to reduced to 30% of movement speed, and will cause the Daze effect if struck, but no longer has a limited duration or cooldown.

* The utility of rogues in the raid environment has been enhanced by a new 31 point Talent, Truehit Aura, which increases attack power of the rogue and all party members within 30 yards.

* Other changes have been made to the talent trees, including the new talent Survivor (increases total health by 2% per talent point). Lightning Reflexes now increases total agility by 3% per talent point, instead of increasing chance to dodge.

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-rogue-en&t=208419&p=1&tmp=1#post208419 :P

Taurusos
28-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Dear Flesh.

Did you by any chance miss reading post numero five?

/Tau

Khalam
28-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Oh lol, kinda funny, I was about in the middle thinking how overpowered these changes would be, but then I realised what the poster ment (nerf lack of sleep).

Karadros
28-06-2006, 11:38 PM
You read the first thing, and the smell of Taurenshit smacks you in the face.
I guess Flesh's mask is odourproof.

Fleshmissile
29-06-2006, 06:35 AM
Dear Flesh.

Did you by any chance miss reading post numero five?

/Tau

what you talking about you crazy cow boy

Shadowfury
29-06-2006, 08:22 AM
The autor of the post mentioned in post #5 that he only was joking?
It seems you not even understand that it was a joke after Tau told you to read the post again ^^

Fleshmissile
29-06-2006, 04:28 PM
yea i did, i only posted cos it was a joke u b00ns

Senex
29-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Nerf hunters.