View Full Version : How many gnomes does it take to freak you out?

Drayari
28-06-2006, 11:36 AM
http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?GuildID=70122&TabID=606956&ForumID=324012&TopicID=2467665

Here take a peak at one of our guilds best outtings. I don't think we had a single dry eye in the house due to the amount of laughter. I don't think we were the only ones either, many of the players on our server relished in our gnome dancing show, some of us even got tips down his pants lucky gnome!

Anyway, what is this post really about?

I wanted to bring you a slice of life from my guild Knights of Cold Blood. We are a small guild well, kinda. We are a close knit family tho we don't like to impose any rules as such just common sense and lots of guild love. We are open and friendly.

Although we are recruiting, we don't just want anybody (unless drayari picks up some more strays again lol) what we are really looking for are interested players, ones that want to join in, want to have a laugh and relax. There are no lvl, race or class limits.

We have an alliance so we do most of wat all the other guilds get to do raids etc. But wat makes knights great is wen we pull together to have a run for a laugh or do something out of the ordinary. God knows the expansion is a long way away and we need entertaining (hence why we get lag no?). So if you want to join in please whisper one of us and find out for urself. And any naked gnome pictures are greatly appreciated with an automatic invite (lol im joking but would be great to see).

Taurusos
28-06-2006, 12:06 PM
Well, my post isnt relevant to yours but I blame you since you reminded me about my love for gnomes ^^

Shadowsong has one gnome player that ive seen a couple of times in Winterspring.

That char must be the cutest thing ever!

Iyesha is it?

Well something like that, never seen him/her on forums though. But the cute pink hair is too....hmm...cute. :)

TBH, Id have a hard time killing a raidboss if it was a gnometype.

/Tau

Chonar
28-06-2006, 12:08 PM
I heard there's a giant gnome boss in Blackfathom Deeps.
It's true.

Jarelan
28-06-2006, 12:11 PM
She is the gnome mother, it's where we all come from!

Psonica
28-06-2006, 12:29 PM
Thinking of it my Shadowsong account is 1 human, 1 undead, 1 night elf, 1 dwarf ....and 4 gnomes! All females ... thinking more of that will make me sad ;)

Bleetman
28-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Gnomes are abominations and must be destroyed.

Except Iyesha.

Fleshmissile
28-06-2006, 07:00 PM
drayari lolol :D nice post, i think i chatted to you once in IF randomly and you gave me about a million silk while you logged to your alt. good times.

Artia
29-06-2006, 12:59 AM
This many:

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/4482/zomgtehgnomez5pw9wh9ux.jpg

Shadewalk
29-06-2006, 01:22 AM
WOW :shock:

Jimothy
29-06-2006, 09:08 AM
1......just 1 (Iyesha included, he looks like a gnome in RL too)

Fillion
29-06-2006, 11:55 AM
Well, my post isnt relevant to yours but I blame you since you reminded me about my love for gnomes ^^

Shadowsong has one gnome player that ive seen a couple of times in Winterspring.

Iyesha is it?

Well something like that, never seen him/her on forums though. But the cute pink hair is too....hmm...cute. :)

/Tau

Aw shucks.
I am on the forums.

I just lurk a lot.
And Jimothy can foad.
:p

Taurusos
29-06-2006, 12:05 PM

Iyesha is it?

/Tau

Aw shucks.
I am on the forums.

I just lurk a lot.
And Jimothy can foad.
:p

HAI2JOO!

/T-(b)au(ne) Steak

Fillion
29-06-2006, 02:02 PM
Guess I really should stop wearing hoodart then.

OR should I poll it?

/ponder

Zulamun
29-06-2006, 02:06 PM
Trixa is cute, just the amount of skill coming from 1 little gnome is amazing ^^

Then again, it's scary, 1 nekkid gnome is enough.... yes sir

Drayari
04-07-2006, 06:20 PM
anyone got a picture of a 40man lvl1 gnome raid on hogger?

Senister
05-07-2006, 07:33 AM
Poor Hogger i would say.