View Full Version : New WSG Exalted Leggings?

Ogrosh
22-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Question is, as an elemental shaman, would you reckon its better to use the new WSG exalted leggings for PvP/general fighting and damage or the Ten Storms Legs?

TS Legs

422 Armor
+16 Stamina
+18 Intellect
+20 Spirit
+10 Arcane Resistance
+10 Fire Resistance

Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike with spells by 1%.
Equip: Increases damage and healing done by magical spells and effects by up to 29.

WSG Legs

364 armour
+14 strength
+22 stam
+22 int
Equip: Improves your chance to get a critical strike by 1%.
Equip: +6mana per 5 secs

I am currently using the new superior PvP legs which I bought yesterday:

348 armour
+18 stam
+17 int
+21 damage and healing spells

I completly forgot about the WSG ones until this morning. As it stands wearing these legs I am at +192 spell damage +40 nature and totem of rage.

I don't actually have the TS legs yet but going on how often Sham stuff drops and me being next in line for them, I would have them pretty soon.

I am leaning towards just grabbing the WSG legs, losing +21 spell damage but gaining the other benefits from the WSG legs, then just picking up TS legs for the hell of it when they don't go for silly dkp.

Any comments welcome, can you tell I'm bored at work? :lol:

zhaman
22-06-2006, 09:21 PM
I use the mail ones for healing, and I bought the cloth ones for PvP. I'm a +dmg whore, I know.

XeD
23-06-2006, 01:19 AM
hmm.. i'm using 10s over the wsg ones

i want the leggings of immersion from skeram.. thats the only thing id use over 10s legs

Ogrosh
23-06-2006, 09:09 AM
I use the mail ones for healing, and I bought the cloth ones for PvP. I'm a +dmg whore, I know.

How much damage are you running now with all your cloth gear on? Gotta be doing some pretty crazy damage.

I am tempted to get the cloth ones now as well actully. I am so low on space though, too much gear! lol

Btw, don't you have EF legs for healing?

Ogrosh
23-06-2006, 09:12 AM
hmm.. i'm using 10s over the wsg ones

i want the leggings of immersion from skeram.. thats the only thing id use over 10s legs

Nice sig!

zhaman
23-06-2006, 09:28 AM

How much damage are you running now with all your cloth gear on? Gotta be doing some pretty crazy damage.

I am tempted to get the cloth ones now as well actully. I am so low on space though, too much gear! lol

Btw, don't you have EF legs for healing?

No I never got EF leggings cause I was waiting for 10s, which only dropped once and I wasn't there. Anyways, I'm only wearing 2 pieces of cloth, so it's not -that- much. :)