View Full Version : New druid bugs

Artia
21-06-2006, 09:20 PM
So, 1.11 got us all innervate, wewt. Omen of Clarity now lasts 10 minutes too. Here's what we also get:

1. Furor is bugged: no gain of rage or energy while shapeshifting
2. Heart of the Wild is bugged: you actually lose health when going into bear.
3. Aquatic Form is bugged: upon exiting water, you can still drown by 12654 damage, even though you still had full breath.
4. Orb of Deception: our fun tanking as a gnome or undead is over, shapeshifting overrules it.
5. The form's voices are no longer sexchanging.

Granted the last 2 are just some fun things they removed, but meh, the first 2 break feral druids.

Hyladriel
21-06-2006, 09:29 PM
They've been known since the PTR got live...

And they even allowed these to get live? Silly...

Although HotW never affected me, tried it out and didn't lose any health. only lvl 26 though. Just dire bear perhaps?

Bleetman
21-06-2006, 09:45 PM
4. Orb of Deception: our fun tanking as a gnome or undead is over, shapeshifting overrules it.
5. The form's voices are no longer sexchanging.

FUCK NO!

No switching to UD male either, I get a crappy UD female when using the orb. Bleh.

mugdruid
21-06-2006, 09:59 PM
Although HotW never affected me, tried it out and didn't lose any health. only lvl 26 though. Just dire bear perhaps?

You can't have HotW at lvl 26.

can confirm the bug, wasn't able to kill myself yet though, run out of mana at 30% health even with innervate.

Thirteen
21-06-2006, 10:14 PM

can confirm the bug, wasn't able to kill myself yet though, run out of mana at 30% health even with innervate.

http://www.thetrevorhelpline.org/

Artia
21-06-2006, 11:07 PM

Killed myself in healgear, got enough mana for that and relatively low health.

Artia
22-06-2006, 12:28 AM
Oh, I forgot one: catform attack now makes a nice "boing" sound instead of the old one.

Hyladriel
22-06-2006, 09:01 AM

I need to read better i suppose, i tried with MotW :(

they better got fixed soon.

Btw, addon to remove that boing sound will be coming out soon i hope?... :(

Proterra
22-06-2006, 09:48 AM
hahahahhaha mugdruid died by turning into bear to much, nref ferals!!!1

Proterra
22-06-2006, 09:48 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NO MORE OOMKIN ON A MOUNT!?!? DAMN YOU ORB OF DECEPTION. DAMN YOU TO HELL.