View Full Version : "Top 10 Presit Concerns"

Turiel
22-05-2006, 03:20 AM
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-priest&t=837014&p=1&tmp=1#post837014

Love it.

Some of my favourite quotes:

5) Final concern is when I fear monsters then more come, but I fear them again, and even more friends of monsters come, I would think if I was walking around and someone came running by me I woudl run away too, not help them fight

---
I can't tell if this guy is joking or is just a retard.
--
This post concerns me bcause people say all the time IRL " are you retarded" and I laugh but you say it now too and I am concerned

Pretty sure though that he's just joking after reading the whole thread :)

Alia
22-05-2006, 04:12 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q u o t e:
1. This is why you don't wait till the tanks health is low for a GH. L2flashheal

2. You have VP at 16? Anywho VP is in no way a means to heal people. L2getoutofshadowformunoob

3. Usually when a priest complains about itemization its tier 1,2,3 but SM staff??? how do you even get in SM without aggoing the entire instance

4.If you want to fear/do shadow damage/any damage at all play a lock other wise but your 7 points in holy and STFU
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) is cool I go to priest in Undercity and he is like "yo, u need to trainn greater heals? rank 3" and I train ranks and now is much easier to heal than rank 1

2) I dont have VP, one time I went to doctor b/c I thought I had VP, but he was like 'its cool'

3) I dont agroo the incstance b/c I dont know what that means but basically I make all the monsters come, and then we kill them faster.

5) I put points to get shadow laser spell and put points into discpplin to get shiled spell, so now I'm basically the starship enterprise with shields and lasers, but sometimes I still die to monsters b/c my technology is too low.

lol

XeD
22-05-2006, 08:49 AM
hilarious :D hahaha

Suricarta
25-05-2006, 09:08 AM
Hehe, I read that one when it was posted and was just stunned, could not believe when I came back the next day and people had responded seriously to it, really made my day :-)

Akrea
25-05-2006, 10:24 AM
6) Nightelves

THey spin around and cast spin-flip spells and I'm confuesed!!!

:smt075

moreover, that thread delivers.

Ashym
26-05-2006, 01:08 AM
He won. Bring him to our server I say.