View Full Version : 1.10 bugs

Hongten
05-04-2006, 08:31 AM
Topic:
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/t...p=1#post1017063

And i have faced all the bugs written here:

Any Rogue could have found the majority of these issues in 1 hour of play time. After 1 single night of PVPing in Battlegrounds, I ran across so many bugs that break this class from the ground up.

1. Random de-stealths - While moving around and attempting to use certain powers in my hotbar (cheapshot, distract) and getting out of range messages, my stealth was removed even though no power was activated successfully. A Rogue in the open is a dead rogue. Class breaking.

2. Unable to use abilities - After many forms of CC, be it Fear, Stuns, Sheeps, after the CC breaks, no ability in your hot bar works. You can hit the buttons as many times as you want, nothing happens. If you remove your current target and target someone else (thereby losing all combo points) you can sometimes use your abilities again. Or just die. A Rogue who can't use his abilities quickly is a dead Rogue. Class breaking.

3. Vanish is just broken - Vanish doesn't always clear you from your attacker after its activated so you are instantly destealthed from an auto attack. In addition to that, sometimes after you activate Vanish, you can't use any follow up power such as Cheapshot or Sap. You can hit the button as much as you want and nothing happens. A 5 minute, reagent requiring Cooldown just got wasted for nothing. A Rogue without Vanish in a group PVP situation is often a dead Rogue. Class breaking.

4. Abilities unable to connect due to Out of Range - From stealth, trying to hit a moving target with a Cheapshot or Sap has become a monumental task. It feels like you're moving through quicksand now whenever you try to do anything from stealth. For a class that relies on split second timing, this is class breaking as well. This also applies to Blinds, Sinister Strikes, Backstabs, Ambushes. Its like what I see on my screen is not what the server thinks is happening.

5. Abilities just aren't what they were -
Improved Kick is broken.
Blade Flurry acts strangely and randomly changes targets thereby splitting up your secondary DPS (not to mention that it doesn't hit Totems anymore but I'm assuming this was done on purpose)
Detect Traps doesn't really detect Hunter Traps anymore. You don't see traps until you're right up on the Hunter which defeats its purpose.
Sap breaks randomly for no reason in random time intervals. Sometimes it lasts 10 seconds, sometimes 2-3 seconds. There is no consistency.

These are not the only bugs in 1.10 for Rogue but I personally experience these in 2-3 hours of PVPing.

Cachero
05-04-2006, 08:44 AM
/signed

Might I add:
Whelps in Surpression room now see through stealth alot better.

And yes, I pulled 50 % of the suppression room... twice..

Hongten
05-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Would add 1 more:

"I don't know if this is just a lag issue or what, but lately when I try to backstab I get a message that says I need to be behind my target to backstab them when I am CLEARLY behind them. Many times I haven't been able to backstab a target due to this problem."

Have that also

Cachero
05-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Yup, thats lag.

Hongten
05-04-2006, 09:16 AM
Yup, thats lag.
Maybe, but never before ran from side 2 side on that 3 dragons in BWL 2 spam BS, was just standing behind.

takfiri
05-04-2006, 10:07 AM
/signed

Might I add:
Whelps in Surpression room now see through stealth alot better.

And yes, I pulled 50 % of the suppression room... twice..

Luckily for us we had noticed that bug reported on forums in advance. A couple of more whelp pulls when testing it, one rogue death, coped with ease. Seems to be damn random, though 5/5 MoD gave an survival advantage over those without it.

About the backstab issue.. I've had it before 1.10, too. Apparently server thinks the mob is in a different position than he's at on your screen - usually takes a few seconds for the location to update, often to somewhere a few steps away facing a completely different direction.

Abberare
05-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Phew, good to see these actually are bugs and not just affecting me. Twice on Saturday priests killed me while I ran around them trying to glare them to death :(

Ashborn
05-04-2006, 11:18 AM
trying to glare them to death :(
And failed? Nub.

Abberare
05-04-2006, 11:23 AM
It's hard when you have no eyes dammit!

Senister
05-04-2006, 02:36 PM
WTS Murloc Eyes

raltag
05-04-2006, 03:03 PM