View Full Version : Any Horde guilds looking for a sexy hunter

DarkDominion
29-03-2006, 02:59 PM
hey hey just wondering if they is any room in any raids as FTH3 is impossible to get in

Senister
30-03-2006, 06:00 AM
I think FTH3 already has a core, but if you want in you have to keep trying. Register at our forums if you arn't already

www.shadowsonghorde.com

DarkDominion
30-03-2006, 10:57 AM
already have and its 20+ FC

Bashara
30-03-2006, 11:32 AM
already have and its 20+ FC

*Sigh*

This topic has been covered 3 times on the FTH3 forums. Perhaps you would care to read them, and then you might see how the numbers work?

Bashara

DarkDominion
30-03-2006, 03:01 PM
*sigh*

Due to not being able to find the forums. Prehaps you could inform me on how I find the forums on the fth3 part?

Cassina
30-03-2006, 03:10 PM
http://forum.shadowsonghorde.com/

Senex
30-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Any Horde guilds looking for a sexy hunter?
Got pics? ;)

DarkDominion
30-03-2006, 04:21 PM
on that page cassina they is only 2 subjects:
Public Discussion
Public Information

not really much in the way of tobics

Elexin
30-03-2006, 04:33 PM
Its always a good idea to read the two you have access to first you know ;)

Feel free to register on this forum, but remember to use your ingame nick. Name must appear just as it does in World of Warcraft.

When you have registered, you can access the "General Information" forum, which will tell you how to apply for either the FTH1 or FTH2 team. If you are accepted, you will gain full access to the forum.

Yes this is out of date, and should include FTH3 to, but its all the same. If you do that, then go to the General Information section when registered, theres a sticky called "Gaining forum access"
The second sentence there is also out of date, but scroll to the bottom and theres a link to request membership for FTH3 so you can see Bashara's discussions.

If for some reason you do find yourself unable to see the General Information thread you've been directed to... in the quote I gave above... look at the links along the top. One of them should be "Usergroups"
You can apply for FTH3 membership there, which will at the least allow you to read their forums (and see the discussions Bashara mentions) once they verify it.

Just... to skip back a bit though...
You had problems registering to get to see FTH3?
If you have any problems, you can make a post in the "Public Discussion" forum.
You said you had access to that forum too. Might have been an idea to do that ;)

DarkDominion
30-03-2006, 04:55 PM
what I meant is I registered on www.shadowsonghorde.com/fth3 but when I clicked on the link tot he forujms it reverted me back to the shadowsonghorde screen

Elexin
30-03-2006, 04:57 PM
Then thats the problem.
The link you have there is only for the dkp system, used for signing up for raids and checking DKP and the likes.

To access the forums you actually need to sign up for them separately, following the instructions in Public Information thread.

DarkDominion
30-03-2006, 05:04 PM
thank you elex didnt really understand it says pending at the mo guess this means it is in processing

Randyalthor
31-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Not to be funny but that is possible the worse signup process ever, why not simply have a topic in the general information seciton for applications.

Elexin
31-03-2006, 12:33 PM
This way your applications go directly to the necessary people.
To do it the way you propose would be... disorganised.
Applications would be mixed in together, useful information would get lost, and your applications might not get seen by the necessary people, the necessary leaders; applications are raid specific.
(I, for example, don't have access to the FTH2 and 3 specific forums because I am not raiding with them... I only see the sections we share)

The process doesn't seem that bad to me though...

Go to website
Read Information
Register for Forum
Register for section of Forum you want
Talk to raid leaders/apply for raid

Its not exactly amazingly complicated :)

The reason for the confusion before was that Dark had been given the wrong website for what he wanted :)

takfiri
31-03-2006, 12:38 PM
Double registration, still.

How about a dropdown list on first one that'd let the new guys pick a section right away? ;)

Elexin
31-03-2006, 12:40 PM
... ask a person associated with the running of the forum site :P
I only answered to be helpful, the application process is nothing to do with me. I'm not a leader and I don't run it ;)