View Full Version : Irksome Invaders looking a for priests(s) ...short ones!

Psonica
01-03-2006, 03:42 PM
to keep it simple and short... if you look anything like this:

http://www.irksome-invaders.com/members/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/dwarf-priestess.jpg

...and can handle healing in all available instances in the game you are probably the one we are looking for :)

(no you don't have to have a complete Transcendence set, you don't have to be female, you don't have to have a pwnin' staff from BWL .... but it does help if you are a dwarf since that is what we are primary looking for).

More information here: http://www.irksome-invaders.com/members/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5698

Exitlight
02-03-2006, 08:23 PM
(no you don't have to have a complete Transcendence set, you don't have to be female, you don't have to have a pwnin' staff from BWL .... but it does help if you are a dwarf since that is what we are primary looking for).
So actually you're just posting that to boast :P

Taurusos
03-03-2006, 07:47 AM
and they say fearward dont matter :D

lies!

/Tau

Rhaego
03-03-2006, 08:12 AM
it doesnt but it makes the learing process for some encounters (aka big, evul dragons) much easyer

Psonica
03-03-2006, 09:00 AM
So actually you're just posting that to boast :P

Well, I don't have a full Trancendence either - it might have to do with the fact that I play warlock but that is just minor details :)

it doesnt but it makes the learing process for some encounters (aka big, evul dragons) much easyer

I remember back when people came up to us and asked how the heck we managed to down Magmadar without a dwarfen priest ... I never saw that as a problem really as long as the warrior ha a bit of grey matter above the shoulders.

We will probably manage just fine without a dwarfen priest in the long run but they are so cute... :lol:

Cassina
03-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Didn't the 1.10 priest changes say something about making fear ward a standard spell?
Think I saw a forum posting somewhere, could be wrong though.

Psonica
03-03-2006, 09:28 AM
for the record: if there were gnome priests I'd like one of those too ;)

Taurusos
03-03-2006, 09:32 AM
I call bulls**t on wanting dwarf priests and motivation saying:

"They are cute"

....ofc in a friendly way I call bulls**t. :)

/Tau

Psonica
03-03-2006, 09:44 AM
Well, the motivation is of course Fear Ward (never said anything else), what did you think? But they are cute too :)

Gnomes are cuter though...

You hordes will obviously not ever see the beatuy in a gnome tanking the largest mobs ... one of our MTs is smaller than the toe on a Molten Giant .. what a sight :)

Hephaestos
03-03-2006, 10:16 AM
we also lack paladins with their imba bow, bos, bom AND magic disspelling (and disspelling some other crap aswell in 1 go for allmost no mana)

so what else is new ^_^

Psonica
03-03-2006, 10:18 AM
frostshock? *lol*

Jarelan
03-03-2006, 10:29 AM
We need some grounding totems please!!

Karlsens
03-03-2006, 10:35 AM
I got 300FA!!! Itll work i promise!

Psonica
03-03-2006, 10:40 AM
You have the new antifear bandagers? o.O

Fithvael
03-03-2006, 10:53 AM
I remember back when people came up to us and asked how the heck we managed to down Magmadar without a dwarfen priest ... I never saw that as a problem really as long as the warrior ha a bit of grey matter above the shoulders.

You may have just answered your own post.

Harr
03-03-2006, 01:19 PM
Tough guys don't (stance) Dance ?-)