View Full Version : WHY??

Limbo
07-02-2006, 08:18 PM
I'd just like to say thanks for nothing to the bunch of immature W******S in the Alliance SotF that decide to spoil our attempts on doing The Calling in Silithus, we stood watched you do it. But you still decide to as we are making our attempt to PvP gank and then kill the mob after we were regrouping after first attempt that you spoilt...

Just like to ask WHY??

Uzumaki
07-02-2006, 08:29 PM
They are alliance nuf said, ...
They live to spoil Horde pve fun ;-)

Chonar
07-02-2006, 09:26 PM

Way to generalize.

Tard.

Sotf did a stupid thing for sure. Why were some of you PVP tagged though?

Limbo
07-02-2006, 09:51 PM
I think cos we have a few idiots Horde side too mate :lol:

Just annoying as we just stood and watch their try without hindering... :?

Tyrannis
07-02-2006, 09:55 PM
someone was pvp flagged from earlier got summoned then got attacked, then someone healed him, got tagged as well.

:(

Thirteen
07-02-2006, 10:08 PM

Way to generalize.

Tard.

Sotf did a stupid thing for sure. Why were some of you PVP tagged though?

Don't worry Chonar, all generalizations are false anyway

Chonar
07-02-2006, 10:08 PM
Ahah, the good old PVP aids disease. We got that too sometimes.
Nothing a Wyvern flight doesnt solve though.

Yes, including that one. x)

Chonar
07-02-2006, 10:10 PM
--

Locowar
07-02-2006, 10:13 PM
-All- dwarves are chubby and reeks of ale.
;D:P

Jybcrusader
07-02-2006, 10:25 PM
There was more than 1 horde pvp enabled not the one that just got summoned also this is a pve server if you don t want your pve fun ruined don t put pvp on. Your just pissed because 3 of us owned everyone had put pvp on without you getting us once.

Jonneh
07-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Firstly the first attempt wasn't us, we helped out some random pug killing him. The second was us, after you'd had yours. We weren't stupid enough to pvp enable ourselves for our go. It was your own fault for enabling so please stop with the crying. Thanks.

Soluna
07-02-2006, 10:28 PM
I think you will find that it wasn't "SoTF" - again you're generalising.

There were 3-4 Alliance guilds in Silithus, Yes, some of our members were there too shock horror. We helped out a raid do their 'The Calling' quest first.. shadow somethingorother I forget the guild name, and there was a horde group gathering too?

We were waiting for the horde to have their go, except when they spawned the event - instead of dealing with the 3 insect boss spawns themselves they trained them onto our waiting raid (as well as partial other raid who was stood by), and the horde wiped, and got a large amount of unprepared alliance killed too.

Now pvp enabled horde expect to be ignored? and pvp alliance likewise? Seems unrealistic to me. Yes some SoTF members who were pissed at being killed by horde training mobs onto them, so they killed some pvp enabled horde.

Reciprocal behaviour I think - try not to be pvp enabled in an area where raids are forming eh?

Rhaego
07-02-2006, 10:34 PM
Actualy we didnt start the event first and u didnt just watch but tbh it doesn metter

As far i know blizzard didnt remove world pvp; there where pvp flaged horde out there ; a fight followed the hordies lost...nothing that its done all the time around shadowsong when a player has his pvp on and meets another one who whats to pvp. It is part of this game and the honor system

Next time just remamber to not get pvp flaged :D

takfiri
07-02-2006, 10:36 PM
-All- dwarves are chubby and reeks of ale.

There's a difference between generalisations and god's truth, yknow.

Limbo
07-02-2006, 10:50 PM
There was more than 1 horde pvp enabled not the one that just got summoned also this is a pve server if you don t want your pve fun ruined don t put pvp on. Your just pissed because 3 of us owned everyone had put pvp on without you getting us once.

We never tried mate....you ganked us as we were doing the event...low to be honest..

Locowar
07-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Wow! you're just so kewl, and I'm gonna look up to you from now on.
Seriously grow the fuck up.

Rhaego
07-02-2006, 11:01 PM
We never tried mate....you ganked us as we were doing the event...low to be honest..

and u did the event, after u have figured out that pvp enabled horde on a pve server in the middle of silithius , surounded by a bounch of alliance players was a bad idea.
world pvp is a part of this game mate, be more careful next time and u wont get killed

Jyb. gets on a killing spree every time he sees a hordie :D

Thirteen
07-02-2006, 11:03 PM

But... if it includes that one, then that is also false, making it true, but then its false. brb, getting asprin

Jonneh
07-02-2006, 11:04 PM

Almost as low as you lot training mobs onto us and getting alliance killed. The attack was provoked.

Soluna
07-02-2006, 11:07 PM

Did you not read my post? Or were you not actually awake during the event?

Perhaps you were not prepared for the 3 bugs that spawn first - however training them onto our unprepared raid as you wiped was the first "low" move, so of course these pissed raiders are going to retaliate - funnily enough they didn't have to train mobs onto you to reciprocate though, they took advantage of your own stupidity at being pvp enabled and killed you.

Next time you do an out door world event - find out what happens so you're prepared and don't train your mobs onto other waiting groups, and don't pvp enable yourself (common sense).

Limbo
07-02-2006, 11:36 PM
they took advantage of your own stupidity at being pvp enabled and killed you.

I was never PvP enabled :lol:

We didn't train anything into you...you must have seen we we're preparing to do the event but still Jyb stood in the middle of us taunting PvP enabled...??

Ah well..we did it...I got my nice quest reward, the people I've been told are idiots are confirmed to be so, the worlds a lovely place to be in again :roll:

Rhaego
07-02-2006, 11:59 PM
We didn't train anything into you

there where about 30 people around then on the alliance side that confirmed /noticed u did and i belive that last remark of yours clearly did not proved those wrong

grow up

Limbo
08-02-2006, 12:03 AM
We didn't train anything into you

there where about 30 people around then on the alliance side that confirmed /noticed u did and i belive that last remark of yours clearly did not proved those wrong

grow up

YAWN

slyce
08-02-2006, 12:20 AM
I wasnt there but i heard,, Come on Meep you know most Alli are Kids wot do you expect

Soluna
08-02-2006, 12:57 AM
I guess you're leaving it down to a "you're word versus my word" debate? With childish "we all know alliance are stupid" remarks?

It seems both "sides" of the stories feel 'justified' whether you choose to agree or not.

You 'stood' there and watched us help out the other raid group. We 'stood' and watched you wipe on the initial spawn, then you choose to try and vindicate your initial failure by pinning the blame on alliance? who were venting their own anger at you training mobs onto them - I don't know who was pvp enabled first - however I did see dead pvp enabled horde scattered before you even attempted the event.

"oh noes - we were walking around in neutral teritory and got killed let's go cry on some forums where we'll get sympathy because everyone likes a whine"

Well done on your success however.

Cassina
08-02-2006, 12:57 AM

Almost as low as you lot training mobs onto us and getting alliance killed. The attack was provoked.

Lesson in aggro (Mr Warrior) - it is impossible to "train" mobs onto other players unless they have:

a) Hit them therefore generating hate
b) AOE'd with a spell, taunt, shout or other AOE ability therefore generating hate
c) Debuffed the mob, therefore generating hate

If you had ignored the mob, it would ignored you, most likely going into evade.
So someone must have hit it.

* The only exception to this is if you were in it's aggro range to start with.

Soluna
08-02-2006, 12:59 AM
I do believe a couple of our tanks tried to help out by grabbing one or more of the giant bugs - thus putting our buffing raid into combat - however a good half of the raid was unprepared.

agx
08-02-2006, 01:04 AM

ROFLMAO!!!

Jonneh
08-02-2006, 01:06 AM
Thanks for the little lesson there Nthw, however I am well aware of the game mechanics. Most of us alliance were unprepared as we were setting up our group and buffing up etc, when we saw 3 huge insects running at us a lot us thought we were starting, not that in fact some undead guy on his mount had aggroed them and ran in our direction. Thinking that we had already tagged them warriors stepped in to take aggro etc, whilst a lot of us some them coming and ran out of combat. Nevertheless a few deaths occurred thanks to the undead player, so don't try and get out of that one.

Viddeh
08-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Ah, so when you say training the mobs into you, you mean some idiot was running away from the battle and just happened to run into you guys, who then ATTACKED those mobs. And then after acting so senselessly, you go against Jesus' word and retaliate, even though they really didn't do anything, then have the nerve to say they were trained on to you.

Then the horde go into whine mode and make this useless topic. I'm sorry, both sides lose at the internet.

Limbo
08-02-2006, 09:11 AM
Ok this is my last post on this subject...

You 'stood' there and watched us help out the other raid group. We 'stood' and watched you wipe on the initial spawn, then you choose to try and vindicate your initial failure by pinning the blame on alliance?

To be quite honest I had disengaged whinge mode but on this point you are talking bollox as we wiped on the main guy (AFTER WE HAD KILLED THE 3 MOBS) because as we are trying to do it we have alliance killing PvP enabled guys, which were mostly healers because of PvP healing flagging,as you feel justified to kill us because we trained mobs into you?? WTF?? We were doing the event! MOVE AWAY LIKE WE DID IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN FIGHT!!*

/whingemodedisengagedviddeh

*they couldn't do this has they were stood amidst us PvP flagged trying to get a fight :roll:

Rhaego
08-02-2006, 09:15 AM
you mean some idiot was running away from the battle and just happened to run into you guys

yeah right; "just happened" to run in a grouped 30 man raid...

MOVE AWAY LIKE WE DID IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET CAUGHT IN FIGHT!!*

after your initial post i doubt u will have the backbone and actualy admit the full context of this issue and the stupidty of some of the horde players involved; there where only one group of horde who actualy moved back rest of them stood amongs us all the time;

But tbh it doesnt metter as clearly this discusion is going nowhere; for me it was a fun small pvp encounter from which i gained a few hks, later that followed where some threaths and insulting of our members about banning people involving GMs..etc that where as hollow as your resoning here

Jarelan
08-02-2006, 09:27 AM

This is what happened though, I know most of us were just sitting around where everyone else was, minding our own business. Next thing I hear is a crunch as a big bug crits me....not sure if one of the bugs does an AoE, but somehow I got dragged into combat like many others completely against my will...

Alakhai
08-02-2006, 10:50 AM
Ah, so when you say training the mobs into you, you mean some idiot was running away from the battle and just happened to run into you guys, who then ATTACKED those mobs. And then after acting so senselessly, you go against Jesus' word and retaliate, even though they really didn't do anything, then have the nerve to say they were trained on to you.

Then the horde go into whine mode and make this useless topic. I'm sorry, both sides lose at the internet.

QFT

Decebalus
08-02-2006, 11:29 AM
oh noes...

PvP enabled horde was killed in Silithus while attempting a raid boss...

why did you started the event while having PvP flagged people?!...
being PvP flagged means one thing... you are expecting members of the oposite faction to attack you...

so, what's the whine for?!

Kabhanda
08-02-2006, 01:06 PM

This is what happened though, I know most of us were just sitting around where everyone else was, minding our own business. Next thing I hear is a crunch as a big bug crits me....not sure if one of the bugs does an AoE, but somehow I got dragged into combat like many others completely against my will...

So, no mob training took place at all then, was a nice try at a story while it lasted.

Jarelan
08-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Basically all horde and alliance were in a big group by the bones. Most of SotF were sitting around minding our own business, then someone from the horde started the event and the 3 bugs spawned on us and went nuts. That's where the problems started....

No "training" took place as such, but in this case I doubt training was used as it's meant to be. It's also a general term for something attacking you because of someone elses actions.

Ogg
08-02-2006, 01:36 PM
Were any Soullink-warlocks killed by the bugs that attacked You without You wanted them to? Because if so, the assault was fully justified.

Jarelan
08-02-2006, 01:43 PM
I believe Hightree snuffed it, but I'm unsure of her talent build :) Plus she's a cute little gnome :(

Kabhanda
08-02-2006, 02:17 PM
Training implies intent though, it seems to me here the horde players didn't try to get the mobs to attack you at all.

(on the pvp thing I aint commenting at all :P)

Jarelan
08-02-2006, 02:29 PM
True, personal opinion is they didn't start on purpose to get us killed, but likewise they were ill prepared for what happened and thus their failure to react got a few SotF killed. Some of them then being flagged for PvP was like a red rag to a bull, and we ended up here talking about it.

Still think Soluna's original post sums up best what we thought happened.

Limbo
08-02-2006, 02:45 PM
Thanks for being about the most reasonable of your guild Jarelan, I quite understand that if you do a world event and some people are PvP then alliance will gank you as is their disposition.

True, personal opinion is they didn't start on purpose to get us killed, but likewise they were ill prepared for what happened and thus their failure to react got a few SotF killed. Some of them then being flagged for PvP was like a red rag to a bull, and we ended up here talking about it.

Still think Soluna's original post sums up best what we thought happened.

Some SotF got killed because Jybcock and a few others were jumping around trying to get us PvP enabled....as I said before it was quite obvious we were going to start event..why stand amongst us?

Here's a post by a guildie that sort of sums up what happened if I'm not making myself clear:

OK it went like this.

Before we even attempted to kill the boss, someone was summoned with pvp flag on. Even then, as you can see from one of pics, the pvp allies were jumping around in the portal hoping that the ppl summoning would target them by mistake. The summoned player got attacked, was healed, a few others ended up or went pvp. Some of our party died.

Then we waited for everyone's pvp to go off, before tackling the boss.

When all were non pvp, we ressed, healed, buffed etc. When we started on the boss no-one in our raid was pvp. But as you can see, the allies were again jumping around in the middle of our party, and inevitably someone targetted one of them by mistake. You can see in the chat "I tagged alliance by accident".

So then we healed. Went pvp ourselves. Died. Wiped.

So, yes we did wait and yes, we do have cause for complaint.

Just setting the story straight.

Rhaego
08-02-2006, 03:26 PM
the pvp allies were jumping around in the portal hoping that the ppl summoning would target them by mistake

there was no "jumping" needed; none of SotF members where pvp enabled when we formed there, actualy this is a demand we have in all of our raids; me for example got pvp on when i attacked and killed the closest horde player beside me whent the fighting did start

Next i will hear that Jyb used his mental abilities to force the horde in pvp mode; i heard 2 reasons so far: - we where taunting the horde so thy toggled pvp on, -now we even jump around the portals to catch hordies mouse clicks; lol

so in every way u turn the trouth it comes to one point: stupidity of some of the hordies involved got u wiped at the buggs first and pulling them to our camp (intentionly or not some of my fellow guildies where killed) and secondly: mistake or not there where a lot of hordies pvp enabled

Kabhanda
08-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Rhaego its been clearly stated by members of your own guild that no bugs were pulled to your camp, that infact your people were in aggro range of them when they spawned, please don't continue down this line, it only served to make you look foolish.

Limbo
08-02-2006, 03:52 PM
please don't continue down this line, it only served to make you look foolish.

QFT

Soluna
08-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Sigh - seems in the confusion a lot of things have been misinterpreted - on both sides.

No matter what 'actually' happened (I was actually killing air elementals wishing for some luck whilst the hordies took their turn) I heard the 'sequence of events' second hand, but from all involved on our side it happened, from their view of events, it happened as said.

So forth - each side seems to be equally 'justified' from their perspective of circumstances for their defense - alliance felt unfairly drawn into the battle and retaliated, horde felt unfairly killed. I don't know who was enabled first - if it was a few of my guild members I apollogise, and I hope they feel suitably stupid for engendering this mess.

But we all try to support our side of the coin as, whether inaccurate in the grand scheme of things, no matter which side you view the events from your view will always be coloured by your perspective of the circumstances. The arguments clearly show each 'side' felt they were 'in the right', no matter who perpetrated hostilities.

methinks the moral of the story be "try your utmost not to go pvp enabled during world events" *shrug* the consequences can only be expected I suppose. We all get 'accidentally' enabled at some point or other and if then killed or ganked feel unfairly picked upon - but such is the mindset of 'either' alliance or horde, omg yellow name kill!

Daenny
08-02-2006, 04:43 PM
whatever happend to playing the GAME?

alliance gank horde, horde gank alliance..it happens

plus just cos a few people in a guild decided to do what they do for what ever reason they feel, doesnt mean that everyone in that guild is a retard, neither is the guild itself.. dotn tarnish the name of a guild because of a few people's actions.

woot my first post...*waves at people*

Rhaego
08-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Rhaego its been clearly stated by members of your own guild that no bugs were pulled to your camp, that infact your people were in aggro range of them when they spawned,

in the situation when over 40 horde and alliance members are in one close area it can happen that people get in the aggro range but most of the horde didnt bother to position themself without actualy regarding the situation or the people around when starting an ecounter, Thy rushed unprepared for the kill and as a result thy killed some other people besides themselfs
I for one was far back like most of other people and was draged into combat but as i said i dont mind it , this things happen ,we killed the buggs altrough a few other people died.
What i do mind is the attitude the author of this post shows here ; insulting people and pointing fingers to all but the other side, trying to make a drama
As far as world pvp goes its part of this game

Ashborn
08-02-2006, 04:46 PM
Zomg drama!

Syeknom
08-02-2006, 04:55 PM
This is so dramatic that I feel the need to lie down.

Decebalus
08-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Zomg drama!

yeah... some hordies got killed in Silithus while being PvP flagged... :lol:

@horde... i still have a quest to do in Ragefire Chasm... don't kill me while i'm wondering through Orgrimmar or i'll come and whine on the forums... :P
and remember that will be a legitimate whine since i was going to quest...

Ogg
08-02-2006, 05:38 PM
I must admit I think The horde side seems the most reliable.
Mainly because Jarelan said that the SOTF people were sitting at the bones - The bugs spawn _very_ near, so no "training" was really required for you to get in combat.
Secondly, because it seems like many people in SOTF, think that "LOL its world pvp lrn2plai, naem of teh game".

I think that having pvp enabled really isn't an invite for everyone to gank You - in this case, the initially marked people were fresh out of battlegrounds. Imho ganking a marked person, doing quests, is easily compared to the /spit emote - It is in the game, and everyone can do it, but that doesn't mean You must use everytime You can.

Of course, You couldn't know that that these guys didn't want to be ganked - but at least give them an apology.

Soluna
08-02-2006, 05:50 PM
I think you may have missed the part where I said the people who did the 'killing' felt justified - as from their point of view they were drawn into the battle against their will (whether it was an accident or not).

As stated by Meep - when the event was started the horde were not pvp enabled, anyone killed after arriving from a BG was before your raid began the event.

Anyone consequently enabling pvp, may have done so purposefully, or have accidentally tagged an enabled alliance (pissed at having been killed by whatever it was - horde 'training', or getting agro accidentally, or whatever really 'did' happen which I don't think will ever be clear).

I don't think an 'apollogy' will be offered by those doing the killing, as they felt justified.

However, I offer my apollogy that this whole mess had ever occured, perhaps if I had been present with our raid I could have discouraged any of our people from enabling themselves (I will also repeat that there were other people not of our guild present, so who knows it may have been them) if indeed it was a guild member who initiated the pvp plague.

Dimble
08-02-2006, 06:09 PM
I wasn't there for the incident, but I feel like voicing my opinion. SotF, from my experience, conduct themselves profesionally. You may not like them, but I find it hard to believe they would do something unprovoked with the sole intention of ruining your raid.

Tsarina
08-02-2006, 06:19 PM
I know nothing about this incident. But I do know that being PvP enabled on a PvE server is 100% own choice. If you by being clumsy or ignorant got PvP enabled by accident, then wait 5 minutes and its gone. If being PvP enabled in anyway may prove to be a problem, then you wait. If a 5 minutes wait is too much for you, you really don't deserve to succeed with anything beyond casual grinding and I'm glad someone taught you a lesson.

Mekbuda
08-02-2006, 06:21 PM
Hi everyone.

A lot of what has been said on this topic is, I believe, true. The Alliance were forming a raid near the combat zone. The Horde did start the combat a little bit disorganised. The Alliance tagged one of the insects and I can believe that some of them got killed. This is regrettable, but not deliberate. Why were you in the combat area if your raid wasn't formed?

What annoyed me is the subsequent decision by Papah, Rhaego, Leetdawg & Jybcrusader to maliciously choose to sabatage the raid by embedding themselves in positions that would naturely lead to accidental and non-consentual PvP being initiated. In one example I saw one of the horde tanks got PvP tagged because of this tactic, they killed him and the holy priest who was healing him. This happened a few times until all the priests were dead and obviously the raid wiped. In my mind this went beyond what is acceptable on a PvE server.

I have a few screenshots to back this up... Can I post them here or do they need to be hosted elsewhere? Bit of a technophobe I'm sorry to say, but this incident has made me want to register and say my side of the story - so maybe some good has come from it :D

Cassina
08-02-2006, 06:34 PM
Post them here:
http://www.imageshack.us/

Rhaego
08-02-2006, 06:55 PM
I know nothing about this incident. But I do know that being PvP enabled on a PvE server is 100% own choice. If you by being clumsy or ignorant got PvP enabled by accident, then wait 5 minutes and its gone. If being PvP enabled in anyway may prove to be a problem, then you wait. If a 5 minutes wait is too much for you, you really don't deserve to succeed with anything beyond casual grinding and I'm glad someone taught you a lesson.

right to the point as always

Mekbuda
08-02-2006, 07:32 PM
http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allianceinterference8eh.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=allianceinterference17dt.jpg

I guess this is aimed at the neutrals who haven't made up their mind yet. Aimed at those people who don't believe that accidently clicking on a PvP character in the middle of a fight constitutes consent. Aimed at those people that believe a raid engaged in a fight shouldn't have it disrupted for no reason.

This may well be a minority. But anyway take a look. What made me take the screenshots was the question: what the hell are these guys doing in this position?

Maybe one of you could answer? (there are two of them in both pictures, one is pretty well hidden what with being in the portal and all :lol: )

Jybcrusader
08-02-2006, 09:20 PM
First of all your players were already pvp enabled well before you were killing the bugs i felt it my duty as it says when i highlight pvp "A proud member of the alliance opposed to (Orcs, Trolls, Tauren, Undead) to kill them. Also just to respond to 2 of oggs points being pvp enabled is a perfect reason to be ganked this is a pve server pvp is a choice. To your second point about /spit me and the others who were pvp enabled in my guild did not use this emote once but as for the horde i was spat on at least 20 times now i don t really care about this i brought this up because you seem to think the horde are oh so great and would never possibly do this because all the alliance are kids.

Ashborn
08-02-2006, 09:25 PM
being pvp enabled is a perfect reason to be ganked this is a pve server pvp is a choice
I find it funny that you say that after screenies being posted of you placing yourself as to make horde players accidentally pvp tag themselves.

Alverion
08-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Zomg drama!

As odd as it is for me to quote Ashen, this pretty much says it all.

Its a game, get over it. And for my guys, whee you killed some horde, lets move on.

From SotF perspective, topic is closed.

Ogg
08-02-2006, 10:46 PM
I can advice You to read my post again, say... 11... thousand times Jybcrusader?
Clearly You don't get my point.

Kabhanda
08-02-2006, 11:07 PM
What a suprise, it was jybretard's fault it all went like this, the least you could do is admit you were trying to get them to pvp tag instead of speaking shit when screenshots show otherwise.

Fogger
08-02-2006, 11:28 PM
lol, I posted this on Fogger's account :] See below for the "real" me:

Fester
08-02-2006, 11:30 PM
the "real" me says:

"Busted!" pretty much sums it up. You'd need Johnnie Cochran to talk yourself out of those screenshots. GG @ Jyb and Co. (the other morons, not SotF as a whole)

Cassina
09-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Yeah that 1st screenshot says it all IMO, the raid chat as well.

Bashara
09-02-2006, 06:07 AM
The most unfortunate thing is most of the peeps who were ganked were mainly non pvpers, peeps with no rank or maybe the Scout title, who don't enjoy pvp and so never do it. No way known would they have deliberately enabled pvp, it had to be by clicking on a pvp enabled alli by accident or healing an unfortunate sod who had done so. Lots of honour points in killing unranked holy priests no doubt.... and heaps of fun in killing people with no pvp skills.

And as there are no servers where pvp is permanently disabled, the choice thing is a moot point. PVE is the best you can get as a nonpvper, and as there are no high level areas where you can quest safely, apart from instances..... one click is not a choice imho. But thats what we have in the mechanics of the game and have to live with as a non pvper.

As a nonpvper it sucks to be ganked by Knight Marshalls or whatever, full stop. Theres no fun in it, and thats why we play the game, to have fun, and help others to have fun too hopefully. As a highly ranked pvper, how can it possibly be fun for you or the lowly ranked player who dies in 5 seconds? Maybe stop and think about it next time is all I ask. Hmmmm they're level 60 without a pvp title....... should tell you something about the person behind that character. Just cos you can do it, does that make it right or fair?

I'm just glad they managed to do the event in the end. And thanks to all the alliance players who helped in whatever way, or just didn't get involved when they could have in the ganking. Maturity ftw.

Bashara

PS I have a Scout title, earned from 4 wg games when I was level 30 something. Its just about decayed away, soon I'll be unranked again hehe. On a couple of occasions I have joined my guild in a few pvp events, mainly to help others have fun, but thats it.

PPS And please if you have to respond to my post or this thread, can we do it without the "cry more you noob" and the "stop whinging" kind of stuff, it really doesn't add anything to the discussion.

Jurgan
09-02-2006, 06:41 AM
Lets just say we're all arseholes and be done with it :P

Lock this thread somebody! Its now... pointless.

Jybcrusader
09-02-2006, 11:48 AM
Khlysti were you there? Has this got anything to do with you? Why don't you shut the fuck up and stop being a cunt this will be my last post on this topic because to be honest its pointless whats happened cannot be changed it has been blown totally out of proportion so leave it now its over.

Ailith
09-02-2006, 12:03 PM
I have cookies!

Tyrannis
09-02-2006, 12:41 PM
please lock this topic before i have to read another of Jybcrusader's pointless rants, when clearly there is proof of what happened.

Now anyone for Pacman?

Turiel
09-02-2006, 01:30 PM
I really don't think theres any value whatsoever for either side keeping this topic open, so tis hereby lockzored :)