View Full Version : crusader on stave

agx
01-02-2006, 03:01 AM
Will crusader on stave will work when in bear form? someone said yes
i really think to benefit from it, not for PvP but when soloeing in PvE.

What do you suggest?

Ashborn
01-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Weapon procs don't work in forms. That goes for both innate procs and enchants. No go.

Trupiaczacha
01-02-2006, 03:15 AM
Weapon procs don't work in forms. That goes for both innate procs and enchants. No go.

indeed beter do u 15 agi in cat form on some staff or so or 15 str in bear :)

agx
01-02-2006, 03:19 AM

ty

i better go for +22 INT then... have only 5k mana with healing gear and its not enough to heal efficiently in MC

Lothereon
01-02-2006, 10:53 AM
You need to really grab different weapons with Different Enchants for the roll. In MC I use the Hammer of the Grand Crusader (till I get Finkles, which still hasn't dropped in over 6 weeks of waiting) with a +22int enchant. When in Cat form I use a +30str, +1% crit weapon I can't think of which will get a +15str on it. Finally in Bear Form or PvP Flag Running I use a Warden Staff for the extra Armour it provides, this will have +15agi on it because for bear tanking dodge is king.

Now I've just got to find a 2nd Warden Staff with +22int on it for PvPing.

Ycon
01-02-2006, 11:15 AM
If you do want extra proc damage in forms, this trinket will work.

http://www.thottbot.com/?i=40869

Kathra
01-02-2006, 06:03 PM
30 Strength is the way to go for PvP enchants

1 Str = 2 Attack power in both forms.

But yes, Either Int or Spirit on your main weapon for healing, although +55healing wouldnt be too bad either.

agx
02-02-2006, 02:31 AM
+55healing wouldnt be too bad either.

nice, then lets check the price those thieves UD enchanters wanna wish make me pay :-P

sara
02-02-2006, 02:32 PM
+55healing wouldnt be too bad either.

nice, then lets check the price those thieves UD enchanters wanna wish make me pay :-P

I'm a troll and I don't charge much if you bring the mats :)

Lothereon
02-02-2006, 11:56 PM
I've always rated +22int over +55healing, long winded conversation with Khlysti a while back, seemed to convince me.

Madelon
03-02-2006, 12:29 AM
I've always rated +22int over +55healing, long winded conversation with Khlysti a while back, seemed to convince me.

I've tested the +55healing, +22intellect and the +30spellpower and I have to say that it doesnt really matter for short fights. however, for a long healing fight, such as rag. +22intellect wont help you since thats only 1 healing touch for a druid ( and lets say it crits, you will heal your target for max 5000HP )

Using 55healing power will benefit you more, so does the 30spell power.

best option: get 3x SoD 1x with intellect 1x spellpower and 1xhealing power :)

Kabhanda
03-02-2006, 12:36 AM
Rag is not a long healing fight, infact untill you hit the drakes in bwl I can't think of a fight long enough for healing power to be better than +int.

Ideally you have a high int staff with +int on it, use it for the first few heals, bring in a high +heal staff with healing power for most the healing, then swap to a high spr staff with +spr for regen.

I think you Madelon totally fail to realise how long a fight has to be for the +heal to make a difference (esp when overheal is factored in).

For a guild who is mainly doing bwl then +heal and +spr are what you want, if you think molten core is anything other than a total joke +int will benefit you more, as the fights there are *all* short.

sara
03-02-2006, 01:04 AM
I'm a spirit troll (rather than int), there's something extremely satisfying about the message my hacked tickmod gives me at the end of a boss fight where I managed to spend 14-19k mana from a ~7k mana pool.

Madelon
03-02-2006, 01:04 AM
You are right Khlysti, sorry :)

But okay, "the long fight" might have been the wrong term, but lets say an intensive fight. 3druids 2-3 priests in a fight of your choice. if the druid is fully resto based, the intellect enchant is better untill a limited number of heals, 14 to be exact.

we are talking about healing touches, using 800mana, healing for 2600 non crits.

But lets be realistic a druid will be oom before he/she reaches the 13heals :) at least, I'm ( we are talking about 9500mana buffed, no flasks, potions used. )

Druid casts innervate on him/herself, goes on healing will end up with lets say 18heals. in that case the healing enchant benefits the druid more ;)

But basicly, in most cases, you are right and 22intellect is a better use.

agx
03-02-2006, 02:16 AM
Using 55healing power will benefit you more, so does the 30spell power.

Well i'm usually always OOM expecially at Magmadar so will be wise to choose +55 healing...

Ashborn
03-02-2006, 02:55 AM
so does the 30spell power.
Spellpower chant is damage *only*. Not damage and healing.

Kabhanda
03-02-2006, 03:14 AM
Well i'm usually always OOM expecially at Magmadar so will be wise to choose +55 healing...

+heal wont stop you goin oom at all, if you burn through heals fast then regen +spr will give most benefit, if you cast a bit wait a bit (so are in the 5 second rule alot) +int will give most benefit.

once again, there is no fight outside BWL currently ingame (aq aint in game till gates are open :P) where fights are long enough for you to use enough mana you regen by some means to make +heal worth it. always remember you have to factor in overheal when dealing with +heal, so its actually worse than the raw numbers may make it look.

Madelon
03-02-2006, 12:01 PM
Spellpower chant is damage *only*. Not damage and healing

sucks if thats true :)

dantheman
03-02-2006, 12:46 PM
Spellpower chant is damage *only*. Not damage and healing

sucks if thats true :)

It's true.

Zlavakshin
03-02-2006, 01:51 PM
I can do +55 healing for free (if you bring me the mats) to those who raid with Swarm (e.g. Agxdruid).

Zlava.

zendog
03-02-2006, 03:24 PM
I feel that the most important point has been missed on all this, which is:

Which one looks the nicest?

Spi = white glow?
Int = yellow glow?

Heal = ???
Damage = ???

I think I'm going to go for spirit on mine :?

Ashborn
03-02-2006, 03:26 PM
spirit = yellow, damage = purpel. Not sure about heal, possibly white.

sara
03-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Yep, heal is white, spirit is yellow (like int)