View Full Version : Dual Wield

Yramrag-Innoruuk
31-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Hi all,
I am playimg my warrior lots (lvl 53 atm) and I've been with a MS build since ages and loving it, but was wondering if dual wielding was a good build for pvp and if it is, can someone please tell me which talents to go for ? I was thinking of something like this:

http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Talents.View&category_select_id=5

any suggestions?

thanks in advance :)

Mistoria
31-01-2006, 09:05 AM
u need to save your talent build to link it...

i play warrior a fair bit with arms/prot build, i've not tried fury much but i think if u want to pvp a lot with dual wield then try a fury/arms build

Drauk
31-01-2006, 09:33 AM
In a short - don't bother with fury unil you can get ALOT of good gear (i.e. LH Helm, Flameguards, Onslaught, Zandalar chest, etc) and weapons (Deathbringer + Brutality would be nice to start with)

Karlsens
31-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Im dual-wielding and i dont got all the fancy MC gear yet.

I usually is on the top3 in UBRS pug's, and in "everyday" grinding this build rocks.

Im focused on cleaving, but i wont advice you sorry. People in here told me my build sucks so you better as some of them how to play.

People who can help you:
Khlysti
Malrazor

Chonar
31-01-2006, 10:56 AM
For PVP you want burst damage.
Doublewielding Fury is a high damage output over a more extended time period.

This makes the fury build an excellent choice for a damage dealer in PVE, where mobs have a lot of HP and tend to stand still when tanked properly.

For PVP, you'll be a less squishy rogue without stealth.

Limbo
31-01-2006, 11:50 AM

QFT

Can I ask Chonar what your build is, I'm sure you get this alot but hey ho I'm asking anyway :wink:

Chonar
31-01-2006, 11:52 AM

QFT

Can I ask Chonar what your build is, I'm sure you get this alot but hey ho I'm asking anyway :wink:

I've recently respecced to cookie cutter mode; 31 arms, 15 fury.

Limbo
31-01-2006, 12:01 PM

QFT

Yeah was mine before Protection spec...the build I've enjoyed the most if I'm honest

*note to self try writing something before hitting post button :lol:

Alakhai
31-01-2006, 12:05 PM

QFT

Chon you nub, you're missing 5 points :P

Karlsens
01-02-2006, 07:39 AM
LOL Alakhai ^^

Btw, join a pug -> rush bs -> cleave away :) Sometimes this tactic actually work, and you will get a few kills... With recklessness it works almost every time.

Chonar
01-02-2006, 01:09 PM
Um, yeah. 20 fury of course.

Locowar
01-02-2006, 01:20 PM
18/33
2 handed fury ftw:P