View Full Version : DM arena

Ruargh
17-01-2006, 01:34 PM
im confused :?

found a group to dm north this afternoon, but razza was there so we went for him first. just as we where about to go an allaince group tagged him and started to fight him....
my group decided it was a good idea to kill em off while fighting razza so we could finish the job.. is that normal? or am i the only one that thinks thats sad? :?

I remained out of the fight even after all alliance had died and it was just razza left. they got him down anyway although they died in the proces. which was the end of my DM run, since my group didnt like my protest :P the loot wasnt that hot anyway so i just passed and stoned out... now to find a new dm group :D

Anyway, to the ally group not sure who was there but i saw atleast tedde. A big sorry even though you killed me afterwards :evil: :lol:
Not all trolls are bad you know especially ones spamming /sorry :wink: :lol: :roll:

Mojo
17-01-2006, 02:04 PM
5 groups fighting for Razza i funn.
Oh and btw, i still need to gank Angellic, Azy, Margarte and Egminos iirc. :twisted:

Chonar
17-01-2006, 03:32 PM
There are no rules in the Arena.

chaoshammer
17-01-2006, 03:35 PM
I was once taunted while killing a warrior in there :lol:

Angellic
17-01-2006, 03:45 PM
Mojo tanked me to death :(

Azelton
17-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Free for all 'n stuff. Once, after killing the group that did Razza, I jumped on chaoshammer who was on my group ^^
Just cannot resist the squishy mages.

Chopper
17-01-2006, 04:25 PM
I've been PKed in the Arena - it sucked! :D

Still, I think I actually enjoy having that additional "unknown element" when facing an Arena boss - not knowing if it's going to be a simple boss-kill or PvP chaos.

The chaos is always more fun, even when it bloody hurts! :twisted:

Tsarina
17-01-2006, 04:25 PM
You get a warning as you enter the arena. If ffa PvP doesn't suit you, just move out. Its the only place on this server where we have to fight for mobs. I have killed and been killed in the DM arena. If I wasn't prepared for both, I wouldn't enter.

zendog
17-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Free for all 'n stuff. Once, after killing the group that did Razza, I jumped on chaoshammer who was on my group ^^
I salute you sir! That's the true spirit of FFA :D When in the DM FFA arena I can never resist degrouping and trying to batter suprised members of my own team, once the bosses are dispatched... I've been ressed and then immediately executed in there too - evil! :lol: Ahh, happy days!

Egminos
17-01-2006, 06:08 PM
Oh and btw, i still need to gank Angellic, Azy, Margarte and Egminos iirc. :twisted:

aye, that was a great fight :D

Turiel
17-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Well, if it were an Alliance group, I'd kill em too :P

Yeah free for all, wreak havoc! It was the intention of the DM arena to have groups PvPing each other to get at the dude.

Sloth
17-01-2006, 06:28 PM
ruargh you hippy !

we're horde damnit, now go gank some NE's and make Daoine Sidhe proud ! :)

Azy
17-01-2006, 06:33 PM

aye, that was a great fight :D

Mojo! :p

But yes, fun indeed :)

Uxon
18-01-2006, 11:55 AM
Only stepped into the arena 3 or 4 teams but I'm yet to see any competition for kills. :(

Senister
18-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Only been in the DM arena 1 time, then a whole ally team came and we got mauled... well we had our fun bugging them till they died from Razza. Gurubashi arena is fun though, feels odd to gank a hordie.

Hevn
18-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Mojo tanked me to death :(
That's our Mojo, There are few things he cannot do while tanking.

That's usually why we have him tank the lag in BWL.

Mojo
18-01-2006, 05:10 PM
There is no lag Hevn, ever, it's just you're imagination.
And yeah, real warriors tank anything anywhere...nothing worse then damage dealing warriors :)

Ogg
18-01-2006, 05:23 PM
And yeah, real warriors tank anything anywhere...nothing worse then damage dealing warriors :)

Amen to that! Protection spec for life!

Azy
18-01-2006, 05:58 PM

Im gonna slice you... again, for that comment! :p

pegastud
19-01-2006, 09:56 AM
I just love that part of dm. If I stood a chance against a whole horde team, I even would go for it. It's all part of the game. It's designed for that.

Nothing more funny then pwning a group who's fighting him. taking over & killing them once more when they got back while we are doing him.

Shead
19-01-2006, 11:46 AM
haha kill em all i say!