View Full Version : Gnome or Goblin Engineering for a Warlock?

Tizzeltoffla
17-01-2006, 03:37 AM
(Not sure if I should put this question here or in the proffession area, but I'll try here since it has to do with warlocks. :) If it's wrong then you're welcome to stab my fragile gnome body, Turiel. :) )

I've seen a couple of good warlocks on this server and I was wondering what they would advice me to take with my warlock - gnome or goblin engineering? I want it mostly for PvP.

At the moment I am skilling up in it and the only thing I use at the moment are iron grenades in PvP.

Thanks in advance

Your humble servant
Tizzeltoffla

Ashborn
17-01-2006, 03:54 AM
Honestly, it doesn't make that much difference in the end. I'm gnomish myself, and all I use are discombobulator rays and iron grenades. Most of the high-end stuff is pricey to make and tricky to use right, and/or not locked to goblin or gnome engineers only. Comes down to death ray + battle chicken vs mortars + dragon gun + the big one, basically. Would prolly take goblin tho if I was to make the choice again.

Tizzeltoffla
17-01-2006, 04:02 AM
Ok, thanks Ashen!

Good to know that I won't gimp myself by choosing one of them instead of the other. I'll read about it a little more and then choose.

/Tizzeltoffla

Cassina
17-01-2006, 10:40 AM
I'm using Gnomish in PvP at the moment, having good fun with it especially with the mind control cap - MC a paladin and he'll buff you :P

Karlsens
08-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Mortars can be used by every engineer right?

Chimera
08-02-2006, 09:42 AM
You don't get a lil'smokey with goblin:O

This is clearly reason enough to take Gnomish.

JeFF
08-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Theres two persons able to make Lil'Smokey on Shadowsong AFAIK. The chance of getting it is too damn small. I've spent about 100g overall on the membership fee trying to get it myself at the moment and still loosing 2g for every 24 hours.

Deathray is especially fun when being a pally to use in duels. Though most people don't approve it's usage :(.