View Full Version : Baron Geddon FTW.

Magefist
24-12-2005, 12:34 AM
***YOU*** ARE THE BOMB.

Ever since I heard of "the living bomb" ability Baron Geddon has, I was impressed. Envious, even; what pyromaniac wouldn't want such an ability? I just had to try it. *I* am the bomb.

And with help from Baron Geddon, today I finally got to achieve that goal.

I'd like to thank the baron, my friends, my family, maybe the people I raid with, co-workers, gamesmasters, gold farmers...

Baron Geddon is without a doubt the best and funnest fight in MC. Worth going for :)

Flawless
24-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Magmadar > Rest.

No stupid Adds, No stupid abilitys (fear every 30seconds yeah like that can fuck up an either raid), Just a clean fight.

Beltharon
24-12-2005, 12:49 AM
he haz frenzy which can fuck up a raid pretty quickly with blind hunters or stupid ones

Sethanon
24-12-2005, 01:21 AM
i still think sulfuron is easiest =]

Gaeline
24-12-2005, 01:21 AM
Bah, Sulfuron is more fun than Magmadar, those fire blobs don't agree with my meager FR. Plus, Sulfuron is free epixx even for a newbie raid group :D

Trupiaczacha
24-12-2005, 02:09 AM
i still think sulfuron is easiest =]

indeed

Khalam
24-12-2005, 08:35 AM
Baron Geddon is without a doubt the best and funnest fight in MC. Worth going for :)

Its even more fun when you try to bomb specific people or prepare "/w Ashen YOU ARE THE BOMB!!!" macros and watch him run away.

Platonas
24-12-2005, 12:46 PM
I am not the bomb!

AnteroVipune
24-12-2005, 01:26 PM
bahaha.

Chonar
25-12-2005, 11:53 AM
I got a macro to target ashen and yell "IM COMIN FOR YA ASHEN!" when I got the living bomb debuff. I swear, one of these days, when he isnt standing in the safety of the healer camp, I'll get my revenge on all those instagib shadowbolt "cant touch this" duels. >:{

Platonas
25-12-2005, 12:23 PM
for the second week in a row though, i've had the opportunity to kill ashen at vael :(

See, i'm usually the one to get burning adrenaline when the big lump of love hits 1% or so, so if only ashen would be a) alive or b) somewhere i could find him without pwning the entire officer clan along with him, he'd be down in a second in a big firey blast that's also, amazingly enough, crit me for 9k+ damage both times.