View Full Version : Worst quest ever!

Cassina
19-12-2005, 02:20 AM
So my Human Warrior is level 29, questing from Ashenvale to get rep with Darnassus...

I get this quest: http://www.thottbot.com/?qu=1059 which takes you to Feralas, this means running all the way through the Barrens getting ganked by level 40 Horde guards, through 1000 needles where you need to pass level 30 elite mobs then there is no follow on quest.

Such a silly quest, I had to wait 10 mins after getting to Feralas for my HS to cooldown to get back. I saw a couple of players in the area and their reaction was always the same: "what the hell are you doing here?" :roll:

Ashborn
19-12-2005, 03:23 AM
Lvl 20 warlock class quest for the succubus sends you to the barrens. I still have fond memories of corpserunning my way through STV.

Harshak
19-12-2005, 06:05 AM
Lvl 20 warlock class quest for the succubus sends you to the barrens. I still have fond memories of corpserunning my way through STV.

I did that quest on my warlock alt the other day. Got a bit too close to XR, my imp throws fireshield on me just as guards attack, I end up pvp enabled..

Gnome warlock hiding in the bushes for 5min ftw...

Jurgan
19-12-2005, 06:56 AM
Oh how I wish I was there... I hate gnomes :P

Alia
19-12-2005, 07:09 AM
Hehehe been there too with my Warrior when she was lvl28, endless aggro.

Mischief
19-12-2005, 08:31 AM
So my Human Warrior is level 29...Serves you right!

Chonar
19-12-2005, 08:43 AM
I remember helping Ciao on the succubus quest back in Beta. :p
We ended up paying Mulgore a visit. Slaughtering teh cowz! :O

Mwahaha. We were both the highest levels around! x)

Smellyskele
20-12-2005, 12:49 AM
horde quest in tarren mill. somethign about revenge. u go kill yetis for a staff, then u take it back then he sends u to get enchanted by 3 pots 2 in the first yeti cage the 2nd in the mountain yetis in alterac mountains. when u have done that he askes u to go into southshore graveyard and use it on it. at the end u get quest complete 3000 exp and goodbye. that is done by running into southshore gy at lvl 33 is no easy task considering the guards are what lvl 55?? doing 4 corspe run to get close the correct grave and only getting 3000exp

sara
20-12-2005, 01:00 AM
You are forgetting about the low drop rate on the rod from the yetis too :) Last time I tried I was there for over 2 hours (with someone helping me) before it dropped. We must've killed hundreds of them.

Deep Ocean, Vast Sea is pretty awful too. I thought that I had read in some patch notes that they were changing the description to make it clear that it wasn't soloable, but last I checked it wasn't in...

Artia
20-12-2005, 02:15 AM
Deep Ocean, Vast Sea is pretty awful too. I thought that I had read in some patch notes that they were changing the description to make it clear that it wasn't soloable, but last I checked it wasn't in...

Solo'd it with my druid, isn't all that hard if you're careful.

Akrea
20-12-2005, 07:12 AM

Solo'd it with my druid, isn't all that hard if you're careful.

yeah, i hear everyone complaining about that one, but I have never had any big problems with it

sara
20-12-2005, 03:50 PM
Last time I tried it the murlocs would aggro through the walls of the ship, and spawned insanely fast to boot. The only way to do it was to die next to the box and open it after your corpse run

Tsarina
20-12-2005, 05:43 PM
Had to be a human...
That is not how you get to the Barrens.

Kabhanda
20-12-2005, 06:31 PM
Indeed, swimming westfall -> booty bay is the best way :P

Ashborn
20-12-2005, 06:33 PM
Indeed, swimming westfall -> booty bay is the best way :P
Well I didn't know any better, now did I?