View Full Version : A good first week in MC

Biscitt
16-12-2005, 01:03 AM
8 bosses in the first week of Molten Core. Never having the raid exceed 34 people, so it'll be better when we fill out the last slots. The occasional wipe, of course, but Geddon, Shazzrah and Golemagg were all 1st try kills.

Hurra for Order of the Disorderly :lol:

I know a lot of guilds are having their first goes at MC these days, good luck to you all!

Syeknom
16-12-2005, 01:44 AM
It was hellishly good fun :D

And I totally scored my first epic, which now makes me a brilliant player obviously.

Biscitt
16-12-2005, 02:54 AM
It was hellishly good fun :D

And I totally scored my first epic, which now makes me a brilliant player obviously.

*mumbles* ninjalooter... getting the nightslayer chestpiece for minimum dkp :lol:

Taurusos
16-12-2005, 07:24 AM
Dont think you can call it a good first week really, without emphasising that you have been there before and its new as a guild etc.

Hell, friends of mine moves from Al Akir to Magithedeon (sp?) and pwned Victor himself after 1 week.

Get my drift?

However, congrats nevertheless.

PS. Where is KENNY!!!! :(

/Tau

Biscitt
16-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Dont think you can call it a good first week really, without emphasising that you have been there before and its new as a guild etc.

Hell, friends of mine moves from Al Akir to Magithedeon (sp?) and pwned Victor himself after 1 week.

Get my drift?

However, congrats nevertheless.

PS. Where is KENNY!!!! :(

/Tau

You're right Tau, many of us had been there before. But we still had a lot of new people along, that performed incredibly well. And Kenny is still playing, he's back in the game. I'll tell him you said hi :D

Still, I think it was a good first week. Now get Nefarian down on horde side, stop slacking off :D