View Full Version : Hunter Epic Quest and ppl who Attacks the demons

Alucard
14-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Hello all..

Here i was in Silithus trying out for the first time to kill MY demon.. It wasent going so well, then lots of ppl come.. I got freeked out and died.. I would have died anyway, but it was a trialrun.. Then some hunter attacks my demon, and despwns it /cry
If you read this, and yea im talking about you..

I wont say who it was, but you destroyed my chance to try again. Now i need to wait 3 hours just to try again. As a hunter you should have knowed or heard what happens when other attack the demon..

So, pls dont do that again...

Chimera
14-12-2005, 11:57 PM
Its a shitty quest design tbh. They could easily make up some sort of method to stop this happening if they had half a brain.

But yes, annoying i can imagine.

Tasja
15-12-2005, 12:24 AM
mostly any other class except hunters who getting to close wil be insta killed by somkind of blastwave, if the questperson isnt in combat whit the demon.
but yes they gotta chance it somway happens to much when ppl wanne help/ruin up the quest.

grts Kessie :roll:

Bulkathos
15-12-2005, 12:27 AM
A guildy of mine got one of the demons to 10% only to have it attacked by a level 53 alliance rogue...shame really. :cry:

Copis
15-12-2005, 03:40 AM
Unlucky man but its all part and parcel of the experience. I'm sure Cal and the rest have similar stories (in fact I know they do after all the moaning in guild chat).

You just hope its an accident on their part and not a deliberate attempt to ruin your attempt...

Jurgan
15-12-2005, 06:46 AM
I wouldn't put it past them tbh.

If I ever got that quest (doubt I will either :P) then I'd be trying to do the demons in the early hours of the morning. Less chance of being interrupted.

Well... you'd think so at least.

Taurusos
15-12-2005, 07:14 AM
A certain warrior pretended to help a certain hunter just to make his life a little bit easier (harder) some time ago.

I wont say any names and places.

Crowmaster, Taurusos, Silithus.

Funny part was, his poor priest didnt even heal him. And mr hunter blamed the priest.

/Tau

Kabhanda
15-12-2005, 07:16 AM
Well, if its crowfucker of course you grief them, certain people earn the right to be treated differently :P

Taurusos
15-12-2005, 07:19 AM
Well, if its crowfucker of course you grief them, certain people earn the right to be treated differently :P

Yep hence my terror upon him.

He should have never critted me with ARCANITE REAPER for 210 (crushing) when I camped him at DM Arena.

Hunters hunters hunters...specially Crow and Bergrar...

/Tau

Chonar
15-12-2005, 09:22 AM
/yell

Demon in Silithus! Rare Spawn! Can be solo'd! Try him quick!

*sits back, gets popcorn, watches the fun* :)

One little, two little, three little newbie deaths... o/`

Sloth
15-12-2005, 01:50 PM
had some problems with that too

*wink* to some paladin out there

but luckily i already did it before silithus got an upgrade so it was pretty empty, now alliance kids swarm the place, same for burning steppes and all the farmers.

Zulamun
15-12-2005, 03:52 PM
Hello all..

Here i was in Silithus trying out for the first time to kill MY demon.. It wasent going so well, then lots of ppl come.. I got freeked out and died.. I would have died anyway, but it was a trialrun.. Then some hunter attacks my demon, and despwns it /cry
If you read this, and yea im talking about you..

I wont say who it was, but you destroyed my chance to try again. Now i need to wait 3 hours just to try again. As a hunter you should have knowed or heard what happens when other attack the demon..

So, pls dont do that again...

I dont know what hunter it was, but me and an alliance hunter both were at Burning Steppes, i talked to the demon, when he turned demon i did AS, 3sec cast ofcourse, and then the other hunter just did Arcane shot before me, so my AS fired and it despawned before we both even did 2 shots...

Then today, i try the demon again, suddenly a dwarf rogue comes riding on his mount, i nearly had the demon, and suddenly he dismounts, does 1 attack, /wave to me and mounts up again and rides away -_-'

The day before that i was in ungoro, simone at 10% when a lvl 53 rogue attacked my demon, though i cant blame him, unless he has a 60main somewhere i do think he was actually trying to help him.. but still

in 2 days 3 demons despawned due to the other faction, when i messaged blizz about it they said its a matter of pvp... so basically working as intended

I can understand that you're pretty p*ssed off, so am i, need to try BS and ungoro again in a few hours :'\

Zulamun
16-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Just got burning steppes one, maybe we should make a deal that i keep hordies off you when i see em, and vice versa xD

dantheman
16-12-2005, 10:58 PM
I'm guilty of this and it was a genuine mistake coz I thought they needed help in Silithus late one night. I did log on as my alt to apologise though.
So...

Angellic....sorry again :)

Sloth
16-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm guilty of this and it was a genuine mistake coz I thought they needed help in Silithus late one night. I did log on as my alt to apologise though.
So...

Angellic....sorry again :)

rofl :)

Tsarina
17-12-2005, 12:00 AM
in 2 days 3 demons despawned due to the other faction, when i messaged blizz about it they said its a matter of pvp... so basically working as intended

Turn on PvP and do /chicken. Maybe you'll get lucky.

sara
17-12-2005, 03:30 PM
Is that lucky in a 'ganked by 10 rogues' sense?

Cassina
18-12-2005, 03:48 AM
Is that lucky in a 'ganked by 10 rogues' sense?

Nail on the head. :cry: