View Full Version : In these days of AB bonus

Tsarina
10-12-2005, 09:10 AM
This weekend you'll be seeing a lot of /dance inside AB. At least all of you in preformed teams. A dance game ends in less than 5 minutes and gives hordies 594 honor and losers token. The alternative is a 30 mins fight for 3K honor, and its easy to see why they do what they do. In theory, they can get 3546 honor points (more than for a win) and twice the rep bonus (which also gives honor bonus) in the same time it takes them to win a game.

More honor points pr hour by dancing than fighting. Sounds fair to you? I'm guessing it doesn't. My team won't be doing anything about it. That will mean our fights would last longer and our gain be less. Nor can Bergrar's team. They want maximum honor points too. But the rest of you can. If you want a fight, or at least teach them a lesson, here is what you do:
Skip stable node. Just don't turn it. Get the rest. That means they either have to fight to get it over with, or AFK out without any gains. If you want to mess up even more, take the farm and nothing else. Just don't let them pass the farm node.

Mathawas
10-12-2005, 10:12 AM
EVIL!......

....I like it :)

Chonar
10-12-2005, 12:33 PM
That it has to come to this... just to have them play as intended.. Sigh.

TheFallen
10-12-2005, 03:31 PM
WoW pvp -> Messed up...

Gief 1.9.... :(

JeFF
10-12-2005, 09:54 PM
Lets just have open PvP like in Lineage 2. Everyone can kill everyone everywhere :P.