Hongten
05-12-2006, 04:31 PM
oops... just in time

Gnus
05-12-2006, 04:34 PM
Hong - lol

Moomonde
05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
You can add Buru and Moam to FTW's AQ20 kill list.

Gratz guys (just hilighting this for Elexin)

Mal
05-12-2006, 05:25 PM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

Elexin
05-12-2006, 06:06 PM
:argue: :smt062 :argue: ---> :smt066 ---> :smt067 ---> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Eirinoforos/Smiley/dead.gif

Gyundor
05-12-2006, 06:17 PM
:argue: :smt062 :argue: ---> :smt066 ---> :smt067 ---> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Eirinoforos/Smiley/dead.gif

Miw
05-12-2006, 06:39 PM
Elexin made a funneh. Anyways congratulations coi. Makes me happy that you are still going strong.

Wiener
05-12-2006, 06:56 PM
who the heck cares about Sap?...get kt !!! lel

Chonar
05-12-2006, 08:01 PM
Right. :(
Well, thats it guys, wrap it up, we're going to farm Geddon.
You're still pissed off about that eh? :lol:

Not that I blame you. Silly bindings.

Yes. :(

Well said.

Though naxx (atleast up to 4H) wasn't all that great compared to how it was progressing back in teh day in MC or so, not to even mention how much of a fun BWL was.
When you get to naxx you have kinda already learned everything there is to learn and just adapt that to the new encounter, which gets one or two shotted in the worst case. :cry:

Speaking out of first-hand experience there?

Hmm, wait. A better reply would be:

Hahahahahahano.

Decebalus
05-12-2006, 08:05 PM
gratz CoI...

Drauk
05-12-2006, 08:22 PM
80% of the players in this realm will never even see Naxxramas, not to mention the other raid groups who are still doing BWL and AQ40. You´re privileged, be happy about it and stop that stupid arguing.

Small semantic correction. As you see (http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/privilege) privilege is something that is being granted from external source. COI and Auto (and other raiding guilds) earned the ability to raid Naxx because of our skill, dedication and sometimes even RL sacrifices, and not because of some mysterious entity bestowed this "privilege" upon them.

Elexin
05-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Well said.

Though naxx (atleast up to 4H) wasn't all that great compared to how it was progressing back in teh day in MC or so, not to even mention how much of a fun BWL was.
When you get to naxx you have kinda already learned everything there is to learn and just adapt that to the new encounter, which gets one or two shotted in the worst case. :cry:

Hahahahahahano.

Some people do this thing called rerolling and not having 'mains' on shadowsong anymore whereby they raid on other servers.
Some laughter is, therefore, inappropriate.

By the way, my string of smileys?
Applies to the argueing in this thread, All of you, zip it.

This is my court and I rule here.
Shush. Lest ye be shot :P

Chonar
05-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Some people do this thing called rerolling and not having 'mains' on shadowsong anymore whereby they raid on other servers.
Some laughter is, therefore, inappropriate.

By the way, my string of smileys?
Applies to the argueing in this thread, All of you, zip it.

This is my court and I rule here.
Shush. Lest ye be shot :P

But but.. he called Naxxramas encounters easy... if you know BWL encounters.
.. While there's hardly a single encounter even remotely comparable between the two instances.
I cant laugh at that? :cry:

Egamy
05-12-2006, 09:03 PM

Gnus
05-12-2006, 09:10 PM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...
5 raids/week O.O? :P

Robinvi
05-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Grats Auto

Hephaestos
05-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Quick! get out the Drama owls/kittens!

Thordyn
05-12-2006, 09:14 PM
http://files.coreofinsight.com/public/Thordyn/dramacat.jpg

Ashborn
05-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Grats2u Automatic.

Wiener
05-12-2006, 09:16 PM
GZ AUTOMANS!!!....now the /drama @ 1st KT kill plx..

Chonar
05-12-2006, 09:16 PM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...

From Anub'rekhan to Sapphiron, 4 days a week.
Seeing Kel'thuzad: 5th day kkawesome.

Grats Auto!

Gnus
05-12-2006, 09:39 PM
BTW,
Our best regards to:
Myrmidons
Veni Vidi Vici
Swarm
for their help :)

Flawless
05-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Grats!

elog
05-12-2006, 11:01 PM
Grats Auto :)

Thrane
05-12-2006, 11:02 PM
Aye grats auto. Go go competition! :)

Mal
05-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Gratz, Auto!
time to got pop-corn watching final of the great race :)

Chonar
05-12-2006, 11:46 PM
I'll paint you a picture of how this race looks.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7528/lolracecm8.jpg

Sloth
05-12-2006, 11:57 PM
nice picture.

Taurusos
05-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Change that to "Decursing sucks" on that pic and ill agree.

/Taucurse

Chonar
06-12-2006, 12:02 AM
nice picture.

Thanks, it's one of me better works. Could you tell?

Mithadriel
06-12-2006, 12:20 AM
It sums it up I guess :)

Gratz to both groups. Well done from AAB :)

p.s we pwnt Hogger tonight ... was like ... server 10,000th but we're still proud ^^

Trupiaczacha
06-12-2006, 02:50 AM
cross fingers that Autobots get 1st KT :twisted: that will be so swwwwwwwwweet.

Taurusos
06-12-2006, 03:04 AM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...

Grats Auto!

No.

5 days. Doubt, if Khly said you got it to ph 2 you had a picknick there "watching" him.

4+1: 5

Yes.

/Tauyesno

Allannen
06-12-2006, 07:09 AM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...

Grats Auto!

No.

5 days. Doubt, if Khly said you got it to ph 2 you had a picknick there "watching" him.

Yes.

/Tauyesno

Well, we did get to phase 2 on the 4rth day, just after killing Sapph. Took us 4-5 tries to get that phase 1 over iirc (I'm not saying we did a lot in phase 2 except wiping but we managed to get there :P ).

Gyundor
06-12-2006, 10:15 AM
gz Auto and let ze race begin again :P

Chonar
06-12-2006, 11:48 AM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...

Grats Auto!

No.

Yes.

/Tauyesno

You really, really don't know how to read, do you?
I'll rephrase it again so you understand.

Ever since we started Naxx, up untill we killed 4H, 4 days a week.
With Sapph down and Kel on the menu, a sporadic 5th day has been added.

ber
06-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Well said.

Hahahahahahano.

Yes I am actually. If you personally did experience certain naxx encounters to be harder when doing them first time than then ones in BWL you did first time, then I'm genuinely sorry for you. :D

Come on, it's not ok to be able to get first kills on bosses there with 30+ people in the raid and half of them still wearing some blue/green gear from leveling up..
And if you're wondering why we were so poorly equipped at that time, it was the speed we progressed in raiding, there simply hadn't been enough time to get the raiders geared up when we started doing naxx while still doing AQ40 at the same time.

I remember even having green gear on me when we downed the first bosses in naxx. (Damn those nightmarish bracers I couldn't get rid of :evil: )

Chonar
06-12-2006, 12:04 PM
Where did you, or I, claim they were harder?
You said they were *alike*, which simply is not true.

So...

Hahahhahahahahano.

Exting
06-12-2006, 12:09 PM
Where did you, or I, claim they were harder?
You said they were *alike*, which simply is not true.

So...

Hahahhahahahahano.

Chonar wins

Flawless
06-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Grats!

Taurusos
06-12-2006, 12:31 PM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...

Grats Auto!

No.

Yes.

/Tauyesno

Why oh my my!
My post seemed to be a slap in your pathetic pixelcompeting face no?
Must have been the fact that I was right with my initial post then.

5th day was established. Doesnt matter when or for what reason.
This stands against _some_ of your members talking about Auto´s 7 raiding days and then not being able to get it pointed out little midget, that you, for whatever reasons you got, extended your raiding to FOUR + ONE = FIVE midget. Funny doing that and still jumping another guild for THIER reasons to raid more than 4 days no?
But hey midget, try to play around the circumstances as they fit you hehe, im sure all of us buy your bullshit sweetheart.

:lol:

/Tau

ber
06-12-2006, 12:31 PM
And where did I say that they were "*alike*"?

So..? (it was a nice try though chonar :wink: )

Hammett
06-12-2006, 01:22 PM
Grats Autobots :)

Trupiaczacha
06-12-2006, 01:23 PM
btw someone want to bet ? i do 50g on autobots :wink:

Xe
06-12-2006, 01:43 PM
I foresee that in a complete turn of events, Original suddenly faces KT, and he is lying face down on the floor !!! 1000g

and the Autobots vs. DeceptiCoIs fight suddenly fades away, seing they cant down him at all!

Hevn
06-12-2006, 01:50 PM
I foresee that in a complete turn of events, Original suddenly faces KT, and he is lying face down on the floor !!! 1000g

and the Autobots vs. DeceptiCoIs fight suddenly fades away, seing they cant down him at all!
We've been killing him for weeks.

We're just modest!

True story.

AnteroVipune
06-12-2006, 01:52 PM
... Autobots vs. DeceptiCoIs ...

hehe I like it :P

tin
06-12-2006, 01:55 PM
... Autobots vs. DeceptiCoIs ...

hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P hehe I like it :P

fixed :oops:

-Tin

Corruption
06-12-2006, 02:50 PM
I find the pattern of the :Ps almost hypnotic...

Gwynin
06-12-2006, 03:01 PM
BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.

And CoI are in Naxx...

Grats Auto!

No.

Yes.

/Tauyesno

Why oh my my!

This stands against _some_ of your members talking about Auto´s 7 raiding days and then not being able to get it pointed out little midget, that you, for whatever reasons you got, extended your raiding to FOUR + ONE = FIVE midget. Funny doing that and still jumping another guild for THIER reasons to raid more than 4 days no?
But hey midget, try to play around the circumstances as they fit you hehe, im sure all of us buy your bullshit sweetheart.

/Tau

You're assuming that the extra 5th day is gonna be a perma thing, which from what Chonar writes its not. They just happend to being able to try KT after having allready used the 4 days of normal raiding, so they decided to put in 1 extra day of raiding.

Chonar
06-12-2006, 03:09 PM
Why oh my my!

/Tau

A pathetic pixelcompeting face? Oh right, it's Taurusos, the guy who cannot argue without mudslinging or namecalling.

I will not follow your example. Instead, I will carefully dissect your and Gnus's posts to prove my point. Afterwards, I will watch how you will only partially read the reply, pick out only the parts which you can counter (while belittling the person you're replying to), and casually forget the big picture. Sounds like good times incoming, let's begin!

BTW, guys.
Sapph is melted down.
And CoI are in Naxx...

Here we see Gnus telling the forum they downed Sapphi! Celebration!
Ah no, but wait! There's a little kick to the shins there, right near the end. What is that? It's a rhethorical question, meant to troll out an reaction. You see, it is a tuesday, our 5th day of raiding, and he sees us in Naxxramas. ('cause, you know, we said grats).

What does that tell you? He claims that aparently, we're raiding 5 days a week, while initially we claim to raid only 4 days a week! Confusion.

My reaction is as follows;

Grats Auto!

A reply, including another heartfelt congratulation, stating that yes, we have been raiding 4 days a week since ever we started raiding Naxxramas. But yes, correct, you now see us in Naxx too. Why? Well, Kel's just standing there, and we want to down him, so we have added a 5th day.

All's well that ends well. It explains why we're in Naxx on a 5th day. That's where that convo should have ended.

Oh, but wait. Why was one of COI's arguments having a 4days-a-week raiding schedule if we've added a 5th day? Because of course (this obviously needs explaining) that was our explanation for Automatic catching up to us in the first place. It was a counter-argument to Automatic's "but but.. we started later than you!".

When there's a animal lying wounded on the ground, kick it in the nuts. Here comes Tau's post! :D

No.
Yes.
/Tauyesno

Wait wait what? It's both something rather confusing, and an insult to our mathematics skills as well.
My thoughts: What the hell did he just read? Yes, it's 5 days, since I already just said we've only recently added a 5th day with Sapphi and Kel on the menu.
I better make it absolutely clear!

Now this better be clear to him! And let's hope my statement about reading more thoroughly catches on!

Why oh my my!

Ah, apparently, it did not. I better make a long-ass post, carefully explaining every single piece of the argument to him. Because this tired old subject hasn't been sucked dry yet at all.

One more thing. Noone's buying the whole "I'm the big bull of SSE" act anymore. After OTD fell and you had to rebuild it, everyone saw you for who you really are. So stop trying so hard, and when you get in an argument again, maturity is your friend. Mudslinging is only to be used by american politicians.

I hate american politicians.

"When you get to naxx you have kinda already learned everything there is to learn and just adapt that to the new encounter, which gets one or two shotted in the worst case." -unquote Uber.

"Everything there is to learn and just adapt that to the new encounter." is saying that what Naxx throws at you is comparable to what BWL throws at you. Alikeness.

Yes, it was a nice try, 'cause it's spot on.

Final words:

Chonar, you are writing a lot! You must be really desperate to defend your e-peen!
The answer is no. I am defending my and my guilds' credibility. If you stop mocking and challenging, then perhaps, I can stop typing.

Faylin
06-12-2006, 03:15 PM
You really don't need to reply Tau's posts to defend your credibility. We all understood the idea of the added one day. some people just don't -want- to understand, and even will not want to after this post.

Besides that, who cares how much days it takes, who kills most bosses wins. Right now that's you guys.

Metrix
06-12-2006, 03:25 PM
Besides that, who cares how much days it takes, who kills most bosses wins. Right now that's you guys.
Right now we're tied :)

Anyway, let's not start a fight between CoI and Automatic. It's not a fight, it's a competition. Let's keep it that way, please :)

elog
06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
All I want to do is to kill KT before TBC - that is it really. A server first would be cream to an already creamy cake. The race is on - and I really think it is even at this point. Auto raids more during the weekend, we have had a night at KT. As close as it can get really :)

Gnus
06-12-2006, 03:35 PM
A reply, including another heartfelt congratulation, stating that yes, we have been raiding 4 days a week since ever we started raiding Naxxramas. But yes, correct, you now see us in Naxx too. Why? Well, Kel's just standing there, and we want to down him, so we have added a 5th day.
You know, there is only 1 reason, why i mention your 5th raid.
Because your guild members insists that CoI never raid more than 4 days a week, even more - they start to calculate raid time to make some strange conclusions.
That's not true at all.

And i always /hail your achievements.

elog
06-12-2006, 03:39 PM
I do not understand the numbers discussion since the truth has already been told (and all great guilds raid alot so who really cares). But ofc we will use the numbers argument if we loose this race ;)

Since Auto was created Auto has raided Naxx 48 times, CoI 33 times (same time period).

Xe
06-12-2006, 03:40 PM
Right now we're tied :)

Anyway, let's not start a fight between DeceptiCoIs and Autobots. It's not a fight, it's a competition. Let's keep it that way, please :)

FIXIIXD

If you dont even know your own guild name, then you really need to eat more pie..

ber
06-12-2006, 03:50 PM

"When you get to naxx you have kinda already learned everything there is to learn and just adapt that to the new encounter, which gets one or two shotted in the worst case." -unquote Uber.

"Everything there is to learn and just adapt that to the new encounter." is saying that what Naxx throws at you is comparable to what BWL throws at you. Alikeness.

Yes, it was a nice try, 'cause it's spot on.

Oh my god... Being someone who doesn't speak dwarwish, dorfs can really give you a headache.

Some day you might be able to grasp the point made, you apparently just need to cool down a bit after all that ego fighting against Automatic. :D

Beatus made a good point there, which applies to this aswell.

some people just don't -want- to understand

But sometimes people also just -can't- understand.

Oh well, time to go to heal my aching head now.. Enough dwarwish spoken for a hangover day!

/tar Coce with ice
/drink

Ailith
06-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Given an infinite amount of time and an infinite amount of monkeys...

ahh, I can't be bothered... :P

ps. goooo CoI! :twisted:

Talsin
06-12-2006, 04:15 PM
First of all,

Grats to both Coi, and Automatic
and good luck on your attempts on KT (after the patch hiccups are over)

frankly who cares who raids when etc, each guild is different and has its own ways of doing stuff

BTW,
Our best regards to:
Myrmidons
Veni Vidi Vici
Swarm
for their help :)

your totally welcome Gnus, anytime

Chonar
06-12-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh my god... Being someone who doesn't speak dwarwish, dorfs can really give you a headache.

Some day you might be able to grasp the point made, you apparently just need to cool down a bit after all that ego fighting against Automatic. :D

Beatus made a good point there, which applies to this aswell.

some people just don't -want- to understand

But sometimes people also just -can't- understand.

Oh well, time to go to heal my aching head now.. Enough dwarwish spoken for a hangover day!

/tar Coce with ice
/drink

Counter-arguments found: None.
Uber = disproven.
Ego? No.
Defended credibility? Yes.

Oh wait, you mean things learned such as quick reactions, raid movement, awkward positioning, "anything beyond the tank+dps"? If you did, you're still wrong, since Naxx offers things even beyond that. Razuvious is a good example.

It's so ludicrously easy to poke fun of someone's "ego" when they defend a thing they love, or their opinions / statements regarding it. Grow up.

ber
06-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Uhm.. Right. :D

Dear Chonar, just 'cause someone can't be arsed to continue pointless arguing with someone who is clearly not in a good mood doesn't mean they are disproven.

I'll get back to you when your ego isn't in defence mode anymore, maybe we can talk then without random insults. :)

Chonar
06-12-2006, 04:53 PM
Uhm.. Right. :D

Dear Chonar, just 'cause someone can't be arsed to continue pointless arguing with someone who is clearly not in a good mood doesn't mean they are disproven.

I'll get back to you when your ego isn't in defence mode anymore, maybe we can talk then without random insults. :)

1) Nowhere have I insulted you. "Grow up" isn't an insult. "Retarded assclown on a tricycle" is.
2) This has nothing to do with my ego. You are simply incorrect, which is why this argument is in place.
3) Once this Blizzard Updater is done we'll see how my mood is.
4) Rage nerfalization.

pegastud
06-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Dutchie.

Drauk
06-12-2006, 05:09 PM
1) Nowhere have I insulted you. "Grow up" isn't an insult. "Retarded assclown on a tricycle" is.
2) This has nothing to do with my ego. You are simply incorrect, which is why this argument is in place.
3) Once this Blizzard Updater is done we'll see how my mood is.
4) Rage nerfalization.

5) Profit ? Every numbered list ends with the "profit", everybody knows that :)

Kinshara
06-12-2006, 05:31 PM
5) Profit ? Every numbered list ends with the "profit", everybody knows that :)

Nah, would have to be:

5) ???
6) profit!

ber
06-12-2006, 05:34 PM
'tis true + it would be interesting to see the result. :wink:

Chonar
06-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Dutchie.

Oh its on now, biatch. }:[

Gyundor
06-12-2006, 05:53 PM
Oi! nothing wrong with dutchies... now bring more drama

Thrane
06-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Dutchie.

That's gotten people gkicked before!! :P

Gruze
06-12-2006, 05:58 PM
This discussion or whatever you ppl got going here is just silly. Simply post "Blah blah downed blah blah" and have the discussion somewhere else.

Elexin
06-12-2006, 06:04 PM
Stop. With. The. Spam :smt074

Thankyou.

Valoran
07-12-2006, 12:21 AM
Server first, Elexin downed spam.

Moomonde
07-12-2006, 12:24 AM
grats elexin

Gumdrops
07-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Dutchie.

That's gotten people gkicked before!! :P

People have been shot for less.

Haplo
07-12-2006, 03:11 PM
"Retarded assclown on a tricycle"

Plz no pics of this.. plz no.....

motherrussia
09-12-2006, 12:02 PM

and lewt.....
40xAutomatic's heads 40xCoI's heads

Dinmomz
09-12-2006, 07:06 PM

and lewt.....

shouldnt that be 120 Auto heads and 15 CoI heads? :P

Exting
09-12-2006, 07:35 PM

and lewt.....

shouldnt that be 120 Auto heads and 15 CoI heads? :P

you show blatent serverfirstism...

Amilyn
10-12-2006, 02:13 PM
For our first official run in AQ20 we had incredible success. Raid dynamics prevented us from attempting Moam, but we otherwise cleared the joint. Kurinnaxx and Rajaxx were no problems what so ever, Ossirian took three attemps but the first two were just down to unfortunate positions of nodes.

Ayamiss was the biggest problem, but again proved no real challenge on the third attempt (it's just a shame all of the books are useless now)

I don't think any of us expected to do any where near as well as we did. But we did and I'm very proud.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7281/wowscrnshot120906213056gs3.th.jpg (http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot120906213056gs3.jpg)

Thrane
10-12-2006, 02:45 PM
Psst: Ya forgot Buru! :P

Grats anyway though :)

Taurusos
10-12-2006, 03:13 PM
Psst: Ya forgot Buru! :P

Grats anyway though :)

Fekking hell...dont do that again xD

Thought KT was down...since seeing a CoI poster here outta nowhere.

Sheesh... ;)

/Tau

Shadowfury
10-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Reborn Alliance downed Taerar

Gnus
10-12-2006, 08:34 PM
GJ

Firesoul
11-12-2006, 01:10 AM
you show blatent serverfirstism...

lol

Cachero
12-12-2006, 08:45 PM
Cachero down by Blizzard

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c170/Ubion/Lag.jpg

Yes, thats correct, thats 268 million MS :)

Ashym
12-12-2006, 09:18 PM
MCO > Anub

Duckman
12-12-2006, 10:07 PM
Bloody hell you're fast :P ..
"Anub'Rekhan bites the dust"

/ze Duck

Aredhel
12-12-2006, 10:19 PM
MCO > Anub

Great work, that one's been coming for a long time :)

Flawless
12-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Grats!

Valoran
12-12-2006, 11:57 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/3310/anubsa1.th.jpg (http://img151.imageshack.us/my.php?image=anubsa1.jpg)
Aww yeah.

Mithadriel
13-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Nice one guys :)

Flawless
13-12-2006, 02:29 AM
whats with the 3 wold characters? ~.O

pegastud
13-12-2006, 03:02 AM
<The Rainbow cow> Raidprogress :
Naxx :
- Rat.

Outdoor:
- Hogger
- Thrane
- <AFK> Chonar

Chonar
13-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Naxx :
- Rat.

Outdoor:
- Hogger
- Thrane
- <AFK> Chonar

So that was YOU!

pegastud
13-12-2006, 03:06 AM
Yeah well it also immediatly ends the discussion which guild is the best on the server.

So Remember : If 2 dogs fight over a bone, the Cow takes his leg back.

Elexin
13-12-2006, 10:15 PM
I would be updating this today, however all our windows pcs at uni are down, therefore I am using a mac.
I dislike macs, and it seems they dislike me in return, for I cannot make it do quite what I want ;(

So you'll all have to wait.
You've waited this long in my protest against idiotic spam, I'm sure you can wait a bit longer.
Now stop PM-ing me, ty.

Treebeard
13-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Insanity of fate temporary new website adress: http://www.mcgabi2004.de/stuff/phpBB2/

Zamruel
13-12-2006, 10:45 PM
I would be updating this today, however all our windows pcs at uni are down, therefore I am using a mac.
I dislike macs, and it seems they dislike me in return, for I cannot make it do quite what I want ;(

So you'll all have to wait.
You've waited this long in my protest against idiotic spam, I'm sure you can wait a bit longer.
Now stop PM-ing me, ty.

mac is cool

only i dont have the money to buy one :(

randallzor
13-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Just to recap for future updates (and not having to wade through the pages to find them).

Maexxna and Noth the Plaguebringer's HP bars have succesfully been reduced to 0 by Veni Vidi Vici.

Parcival
13-12-2006, 11:49 PM
I think this thread is about which raiding alliance or guild downed what right? well, WARD downed Ysondre a couple of days ago, and today Kazzak and Taerar.

hyorush
13-12-2006, 11:50 PM
took u long enuff !

Maesto
13-12-2006, 11:57 PM
I think this thread is about which raiding alliance or guild downed what right? well, WARD downed Ysondre a couple of days ago, and today Kazzak and Taerar.

Kazzak is still spawning in 2.01 ?

Apex
13-12-2006, 11:58 PM
Ofc he does, he's a tard though, killed him in about a minute and a half and he dropped shite.

Angellic
14-12-2006, 12:00 AM
Naxx :
- Rat.

Outdoor:
- Hogger
- Thrane
- <AFK> Chonar

So that was YOU!

Thrane is nothing to be proud of though, he was probably running around nude, trying to trade you some alcohol, he does that at times.

Thrane
14-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Oi mate, wanna buy some alcohol?

Hammett
17-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Cotton Candy has taken down Onyxia
:)

Ashym
17-12-2006, 08:10 PM
MCO > Grand Widow Faerlina.

Mistoria
17-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Grand Widow Faerlina down by MCO \o/

Ashym
17-12-2006, 08:13 PM
desecrated bindings the widow's embrace

Arthran
17-12-2006, 08:43 PM
Old news but OOTD Does Onyxia and MC Up to and Including Shaz with 30men..

Real men dont cancel raids when you get poor attendance ;-)

Cachero
17-12-2006, 09:18 PM
Might aswell add

Ganksquad - 11 man Lethon
Ganksquad + Wrath - Taerar

Valoran
17-12-2006, 09:35 PM
http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/2129/gwfwu6.th.jpg (http://img160.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gwfwu6.jpg)

Also - Gothik down to original

tin
17-12-2006, 09:42 PM
Gothik the Harvester down by Original...

GJ all :)

-Tin

loot: The Soul Harvester's Bindings Desecrated Sandals & Splinter of Atiesh

Haplo
17-12-2006, 10:02 PM
gratz

elog
17-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Super nice :)

Faylin
17-12-2006, 11:13 PM
awesome!

Ashym
17-12-2006, 11:50 PM
Grats guys!

Hammett
18-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Grats Original :)

Wiener
18-12-2006, 05:35 PM
gogo Original kill KT first! :D

Koc
18-12-2006, 07:02 PM
noneed for competition..everyone know that main 1st kill (http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6959/iwinrd0.jpg) was already archived by me.

Harshak
18-12-2006, 07:25 PM
grats Koc

Abberare
19-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Grats!

Jonneh
19-12-2006, 09:15 PM
Kel'Thuzad down by Core of Insight.

Amilyn
19-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Fantastic! Well done guys. Pity Kaeln wasn't feeling well so I didn't get to watch it from over her shoulder, but nevermind. Once again, congrats!

Derthorn
19-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Major gratz to CoI

Gyundor
19-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Huge Big Fucking Pimping Rodents (HBFPR from now on :P) to CoI welldeserved after all that time :)

kentee
19-12-2006, 09:23 PM
big gz guys,well deserved

Ashym
19-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Grats guys, number 1 forever ;)

Protera
19-12-2006, 09:28 PM
Gratz :)

Cachero
19-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Lucky tbh.. !

Grats :)

Ashborn
19-12-2006, 09:30 PM
I think there's no diplomatic way to say this so... UP YOURS.

ber
19-12-2006, 09:31 PM
HBFPR! :P

Tsarina
19-12-2006, 09:32 PM
Congratulations, CoI. I have to admit I found it slightly amusing when Auto cleared all 4 wings first. It was a kick in the ass to certain individuals. That might have been a good thing.

However, I have many good and old friends in CoI. At the end of the day, I'm glad you got him first.

Elayna
19-12-2006, 09:33 PM
Grats :D

Theleb

Awesome.

Congratulations Folks, now link loot, k?

:D

Jurgan
Gratz (wishing it was Shaman rings that dropped tho)

Egamy
19-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Huge grats guys (CoI) :D well done

(at work but had to check in on the progress in my break :P )

Zamruel
19-12-2006, 09:43 PM
gratz and that kinda thing

Shadewalk
19-12-2006, 09:47 PM
BIG GRATZ to CoI

Elexin
19-12-2006, 09:48 PM

Awesome.

Congratulations Folks, now link loot, k?

Hammer of the Twisting Nether, Nerubian Slavemaker, Ring of Faith, Ring of the Dreadnaught

Belaial
19-12-2006, 09:53 PM
BIG BIG GRATS CoI! :D

Trupiaczacha
19-12-2006, 09:55 PM
big rats :)

Ogg
19-12-2006, 09:56 PM
grats.

What's dodge rating?

Flawless
19-12-2006, 09:59 PM
Grats!

Elexin
19-12-2006, 10:00 PM
grats.

What's dodge rating?

What %dodge became so it isn't 'overpowered' (overrated? meh, so gear isn't too good as you level) in TBC

Flawless
19-12-2006, 10:03 PM
grats.

What's dodge rating?12 dodge rating = 1 dodge at 60,

1.5 defence rating = 1 defence

randallzor
19-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Huge grats CoI, a deserved server first. You guys have been at the forefront of raiding on this server for ages and I didn't expect anything less.

Salute!

Serhiy
19-12-2006, 10:04 PM
grats CoI

Magnus
19-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks guys, awesome evening :)

(gief page 1 update :P)

Flawless
19-12-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys, awesome evening :)

(gief page 1 update :P) /g chat broke ? :P

Vege
19-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Big grats CoI, You deserved it ;-).

Mithadriel
19-12-2006, 10:14 PM
Well done :)

Chonar
19-12-2006, 11:13 PM
Congratulations, CoI. I have to admit I found it slightly amusing when Auto cleared all 4 wings first. It was a kick in the ass to certain individuals. That might have been a good thing.

However, I have many good and old friends in CoI. At the end of the day, I'm glad you got him first.

<3

Grats guys, number 1 forever ;)

<3 <3

<3 <3 <3 <3 laelaelael Ashen r our diplomat

Magnus
19-12-2006, 11:27 PM

<3 <3 <3 <3 laelaelael Ashen r our diplomat

/True story :razz:

Duckman
20-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Big gratzh guys!
Now lets see what TBC brings, and what the competition will look like.
(First to hit lvl70, first grp to clear new instances etc) Good fun :)

/ze Duck

cafs
20-12-2006, 04:45 AM
Grats CoI

Gnus
20-12-2006, 08:03 AM
Good job.

Bashara
20-12-2006, 09:33 AM
Many many quokkas to COI on an outstanding acheivement from all at Forsaken Crusaders and FTW.

Bashara

Fingolfin
20-12-2006, 09:41 AM
Gratz CoI :)

Chonar
20-12-2006, 01:50 PM

Keep in mind. We've been racing ever since... well, Gehennas, in Molten Core. Remember him? :P
More than 18 months of trying to stay on top.

So no. I doubt we'll be joining the race of "who gets lvl 70 first". Nor will it matter much to (I think most of) us who'll clear the first instance in TBC. The Burning Crusade, the travel to lvl 70, is something we'll enjoy on our own leisure.

Personally, I think everyone should. Savor those moments, 'cause once you'll hit lvl 70, it's back to the ol' raiding- just on a different world.

Utena
20-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Aye, as much as beating that one boss that your group has been working on for a week or whatever is great, nothing tops that feeling of seeing a place for the first time.

Oh & congratulations on beating the game :D

Hammett
20-12-2006, 03:48 PM
CoI 1
Wow 0

Ogg
20-12-2006, 04:06 PM
You mean:

CoI 1
WoW 15.96 €

Duckman
20-12-2006, 10:52 PM

Keep in mind. We've been racing ever since... well, Gehennas, in Molten Core. Remember him? :P
More than 18 months of trying to stay on top.
Hehe yea that was a while ago indeed :) Kinda miss those days tho (even if I wasn't raiding at the time MCO/SnR/CoI etc were competing for the server firsts in MC)

I doubt we'll be joining the race of "who gets lvl 70 first"
Yea, probably a good idea.. you've gotten a well deserved server first clearout. You guys deserve some vacation and slowplay (if that's what you want) :)
Salute!

/ze Duck

Kabhanda
20-12-2006, 11:10 PM
(even if I wasn't raiding at the time MCO/SnR/CoI etc were competing for the server firsts in MC)

Fairly clear you weren't raiding, we had Rag down around the time SnR formed.

Duckman
20-12-2006, 11:18 PM
(even if I wasn't raiding at the time MCO/SnR/CoI etc were competing for the server firsts in MC)

My memory seems to lacks a bit, but you get the point :)

/ze Duck

Gumdrops
21-12-2006, 12:07 AM
Er Duckman?

Might wanna NOT HOTLINK FROM GENERATION..

Valoran
21-12-2006, 12:15 AM
Ok, I know some sites don't like hotlinking.. but still. >_>

Trupiaczacha
21-12-2006, 02:25 AM

it was so.... u was as i rem at some drake in BWL when we in SnR start first mc raid :)

Haplo
21-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Its a long time ago... I believe SnR started MC somewhere in august '05 or something like that.....

I still have Magmadar nightmares.... bah.... RESPAWNS!!! BBA... plz stay out of combat range for rezzing in fight... and all of that....
But still good times...

Edit: Start month editted...

Egamy
21-12-2006, 09:11 AM
Its a long time ago... I believe SnR started MC somewhere in august '05 or something like that.....

And CoI killed Ragnaros 24.08.2005 :D 'tis was a fun time

Taurusos
21-12-2006, 02:20 PM
General forums posts downed by Elexin and Llort.

Grats!

/Tau

Thordyn
21-12-2006, 02:25 PM

Grats!

/Tau
Grats on Jin'do

Taurusos
21-12-2006, 03:01 PM

Grats!

/Tau
Grats on Jin'do

Actually...the kill dont count. :(

Sheens did it.

We were not in control of our players.

/Tau

Thrane
21-12-2006, 03:18 PM
Atiesh <Hand of Sargeras>
Slain by Khlysti, Andromedia, Syranndyr, Angellic and Thrane!

Cleansed: Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian -> Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (This one be a link btw ^^) (http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=22632)

http://users.skynet.be/lemmes/sigg.jpg ^^

Chonar
21-12-2006, 03:31 PM
Atiesh <Hand of Sargeras>
Slain by Khlysti, Andromedia, Syranndyr, Angellic and Thrane!

Cleansed: Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian -> Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian (This one be a link btw ^^) (http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=22632)

w00t!

Haplo
21-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Gratz!

Flawless
21-12-2006, 03:43 PM
GEIF VID!

Treebeard
21-12-2006, 03:47 PM
new final webadres for insanity of fate:

http://www.insanityoffate.eu/

/Tree

Elexin
21-12-2006, 07:28 PM
I didn't actually close anything in the general forums, other people got there first ;)

I shall be updating this either late tonight or some time tomorrow.
Grats to all.

randallzor
21-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Patchwerk down by Veni Vidi Vici :)

Ashym
21-12-2006, 11:04 PM
Nice work VVV!

Haplo
21-12-2006, 11:04 PM
gratz

Duckman
22-12-2006, 12:08 AM
Gratzh alot!

/ze Duck

Gyundor
22-12-2006, 01:20 AM
pew pew... no more play?? play with tha lazerzzzzz

Markou
22-12-2006, 07:57 AM

So COI had Rag down in April 05?

and gratz with Kel btw :)

Elexin
22-12-2006, 09:57 AM
Decided that as this thread is more or less obsolete when TBC gets here anyway, I shall allow the remaining greys to stay.
Mostly because it would be too much hassle to move them, and after wading through this thread for updates I severely doubt I'll feel like it.

Pg 159-180, here I come.
Edit, done.
Order of the Dragon who do Gehennas and Onyxia... is that as OOTD, or OOTD Raid Alliance of Unknown Name?

Naxx
Veni Vidi Vici - Maexxna (Spider, 3).
Veni Vidi Vici - Noth the Plaguebringer (Necro, 1).
Core of Insight - Sapphiron .
Automatic - Sapphiron.
MCO - Anub'Rekhan (Spider, 1).
MCO - Grand Widow Faerlina (Spider, 2).
Original - Gothik (Deathknight, 2).
Core of Insight - Kel'Thuzad.
Veni Vidi Vici - Patchwerk (Abom, 1).

AQ40
Nemesis Alliance - Huhuran.

BWL
Encore - Razorgore the Untamed.

AQ20
Reborn - (Moam).
FTW - (Buru, Moam).
Knights of Aranel - Ossirian (Ayamiss, Buru).

Outdoor
Reborn - Taerar.
WARD - Ysondre, Kazzak, Taerar.
Cotton Candy - Onyxia.
Ganksquad - Lethon, Taerar.

Other
EZO - greyed.
Ward 2 - greyed.
Cachero and Friends - renamed to Ganksquad.
Insanity of Fate - new website: http://www.insanityoffate.eu/ .

Congratulations to all.

Gyundor
24-12-2006, 09:02 PM
VVV did it afterall ... a Kazzak kill before TBC

A crappy picture as always :P
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1355/kazzakzq3.jpg

ber
24-12-2006, 09:10 PM
Nice to see naxx raiding guilds getting their first kills on outdoor bosses.

I take it that SS outdoor raiding is still in it's rush hour. :D

Flawless
24-12-2006, 09:44 PM
Outdoors are crushed unter the iron heel of as always... "what ever raiding guild has the most people on and gets their shit into gear quickest"

/nod

Grats all!

Gyundor
24-12-2006, 09:45 PM
Aye I think we got lucky with xmas eve :P

Cachero
24-12-2006, 09:47 PM
Thats not true Flaw,

I 10 man every outdoor without a raid guild. Srsly isnt hard.

Coldpwa
24-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Pure also downed the Trinity in AQ40.

Flawless
24-12-2006, 11:05 PM
Thats not true Flaw,

I 10 man every outdoor without a raid guild. Srsly isnt hard.Ok but you still get your shit into gear the quickest... (after this im talking about my guild)and the fact when bosses do spawn you don't even have 10 raid members online >:|

Protera
25-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Thats not true Flaw,

I 10 man every outdoor without a raid guild. Srsly isnt hard.Ok but you still get your shit into gear the quickest... and the fact when bosses do spawn you don't even have 10 raid members online >:|

90% of the time we do. :)

Taurusos
25-12-2006, 04:07 PM
Update our site pls :)

fresh from the oven:

http://eu-otd.com

/Tau ;)

Hammett
31-12-2006, 06:57 PM
-.- turns out i already wrote this :?

Flawless
31-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Grey out Shadowsong Alliance as it is no more.again >_>

Harr
01-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Raiding (PvE and PvP) pwned Purgator (healer), as I cancelled my subscription.

Ajial
01-01-2007, 09:27 AM
Update our site pls :)

fresh from the oven:

http://eu-otd.com

/Tau ;)

Cool looking site btw :D

caffy
02-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Soulriders of the Felwen have downed Twin Emps in AQ40.

Flawless
02-01-2007, 11:25 PM
Grats!

sageclaire
02-01-2007, 11:53 PM
grats Sot Felwen !

Firesoul
03-01-2007, 01:03 AM
CoI open run dropped that uh... scorpion boss thing in AQ20 today.

Gumdrops
03-01-2007, 02:43 AM
CoI open run dropped that uh... scorpion boss thing in AQ20 today.

What..?

Turiel
03-01-2007, 04:13 AM
FYI, this thread will be locked on the day before TBC and a new one started. The old thread will be kept for historical purposes, but any kills you make in 'old content' after January 16th won't be updated or counted for anything.

Psonica
03-01-2007, 07:10 AM
...and what new stuff will be recorded, raiding I guess?

Turiel
03-01-2007, 07:25 AM
The 25 man raid content. I'm unsure about 10 man stuff like Karazhan yet, if its more difficult some of the 25 man instances then I guess...

Psonica
03-01-2007, 09:43 AM
I'd say Karazhan is included then ... it's freakin' much harder than UBRS anyways ;)

Edos
03-01-2007, 12:50 PM
The 25 man raid content. I'm unsure about 10 man stuff like Karazhan yet, if its more difficult some of the 25 man instances then I guess...

Karazhan is viewed by many to be harder than Gruul's lair (25man instance). Some boss fights seem pretty hard (Nightbane). You can't possibly pug that shit o_O

Friends, guildies and so on yes.
But "/general lol gaiz lets go pwn medeeev towah" no.

Kabhanda
03-01-2007, 01:41 PM
The question is more where in Karazhan to consider it worth recording who has killed what.

Its very much clear that the 'random' bosses in the servant wing are entirely puggable and of no value what so ever. If the first 4 bosses die on the first serious raid on shadowsong to Karazhan then they probably aren't worthy of being listed at all, yet Netherspite, Nightbane and Prince Malchezaar are clearly tuned to be fairly hard for a 10 man, and are very much worthy targets to list.

My guess would be any servant quarters boss will be ignored and that all the proper named bosses will be listed, relative 'worth' of these bosses against Magtheridon and Gruul will probably be done in the easiest way, that of iLevel of loot = 'difficulty'.

All that said though, it seems the first tier of raiding content will be 'fairly' easy for those who have progressed far in level 60 raiding, if no changes are made from beta I would not be suprised to see Gruul die the day there are 25 level 70s who know how to raid.

Elexin
03-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Karazhan will be included.

(I'll worry about what to rank or how to rank stuff at a later date)

Flawless
03-01-2007, 08:04 PM
asks the guys over at world of raids what they would rank them at atm?

Eikal
08-01-2007, 10:26 AM
Dragon Lords of Azeroth

AQ20 - Buru
ZG - Clear
Molten Core - Raggy 23%
Onxiya - dead

Nensec
09-01-2007, 10:43 PM
Encore finally put that darn dragon called Vaelastraz the Red down!

Ashym
09-01-2007, 10:48 PM
Vaelastrasz the Corrupt*

Vegelus
09-01-2007, 10:50 PM
The Red went to kill Nefarian after smashing Glyth and Rend. But he failed.

Akrea
09-01-2007, 10:50 PM
*Vaelstrasz the Corrupt

Corruption
09-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Are you correcting Lycien? If so, you failed, its spelt Vaelastrasz the Corrupt

Thrane
09-01-2007, 11:22 PM

You do realise you typed exactly the same as Lycien typed, right? :P

Fithvael
09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm glad you can read Thrane.

Valoran
09-01-2007, 11:44 PM

You do realise you typed exactly the same as Lycien typed, right? :P
You're missing the piont.

Ashym
09-01-2007, 11:46 PM
I think Tsar was talking to Akrea? /shrug

Abberare
10-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Grats!

xexa
14-01-2007, 11:51 PM
The Shadow Legion

Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj: Kurinnaxx, General Rajaxx, Moam
Zul Gurub: Snake High Priest Venoxis), Bat (High Priest Jek'lik), Spider (High Priest Mar'li), Tiger (High Priest Thekal)
, Fish (Gahz'ranka), Raptor (Bloodlord Mandokir)

Elexin
15-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Just to remind you all, this thread will soon be closing, so get in your updates while you still can.

The planned 'final' update will be posted late tomorrow night, although I won't actually lock the thread until the next morning on the offchance that at some obscure hour, seconds before TBC goes live, someone kills something they don't feel should be forgotten :)

Turiel
15-01-2007, 01:01 AM
TBC is released at 12am Tuesday (i.e. Monday night) so anything after that doesn't count :P

So 11pm Monday your time Elexin...

Elexin
15-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Yes... and I'll leave it unlocked until the next morning incase (gasp) someone kills something and I'm not around. No point me locking it before people have a chance.

Yeah yeah, it clicked over to 12.01am monday while I was typing. So 'late tonight' instead of late tomorrow night. Picky sod.

(This is my place, go deal with the people in the development thread who want help with your guild and character info list or something :P)

Vegelus
15-01-2007, 08:23 AM
(This is my place, go deal with the people in the development thread who want help with your guild and character info list or something :P) :lol:

Bopper
15-01-2007, 09:51 AM
Soulriders of the felwen have downed twin emps and all world bosses except Ysondre and Kruul.

Aggromedon
15-01-2007, 04:30 PM
Gratz Soulriders of the felwen! :D

Elexin
16-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Final Update:

AQ40
Pure - (Trinity).
Soulriders of the Felwen - Twemps.

BWL
Encore - Vaelastrasz.

AQ20
Dragon Lords of Azeroth - (Moam).
The Shadow Legion (H) - Rajaxx (Moam).

ZG
The Shadow Legion (H) - Venoxis, Jek'lik, Mar'li, Thekal (Gahz'Ranka).

Outdoor
VVV - Kazzak
DLoA - Onyxia.
Soulriders - Azuregos, Lethon, Taerar, Emeriss.

Other

OTD website - http://eu-otd.com.

You've all fought long and hard and deserve the successes you had.
Congratulations to everyone who killed stuff throughout the year.
Now.... we begin again ;)