View Full Version : Noob Priest

Bren
24-11-2005, 03:31 PM
I have never used the Priest Class before, are they any good for Solo play?
What abilities can they learn at higher levels?
What are shadow priests, and how do you become one?

Arcanis
24-11-2005, 03:34 PM
Only shadow priests are good for soloing (IMO), but they are mainly a healing class and you don't become a "shadow priest" as such, thats just a term, it just means that a priest has mostly shadow talents, and you can start using talents at level 10 which are used to improve certain spells/abilities

captpicard
24-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Priest can solo fairly good, as Arcanis said the best is with mostly. shadow talents wich alows you do more damage. Most priest tend to be a 'shadowpriest' untill they reach lvl 60 to make leveling easier.

After that it will all depend on your goals. eg pvp or instances or both.

Way more detailed info on Priest can be found at :
http://wow.whispre.com/files/priest_guide_v1.0.htm
(stolen from links section)

Zamonarth
08-12-2005, 07:39 AM
One comment of priest soloing.

I have leveled to lvl 60 using holy/disc. I didnt find it bad then, but now that i have played mage, warrior and rogue also, I have realised that holy priest is very slow to level up and grind.

The places that were next to impossible to priest, were easy as hell with those other classes, especially mage, whose crowd control is just awesome.

Z

Falin
27-12-2005, 01:22 AM
Priests are easy, if you are motivated. The reason i rolled my priest was because i was going through a very religious fase so any time i felt like giving up i didn't. Now, as i am a dwarf i am in one of the top raiding guilds in my server.

Just remember, roll dwarf

Fal.