View Full Version : The death of the Mule

Muley
30-10-2005, 11:13 AM
Well, as many of you probably know and/or have observed, I havent been online very much at all recently. The reason for this being that I am now at university and it doesnt allow much time for warcraft (as opposed to when I was at home and could play for 12hours a day etc).

So basically, now seems a rather opportune moment to end my warcraft days (49days to be precise) and wave goodbye to all my friends on shadowsong. I had an amazing time and I loved every minute of it :)

Muley never had uber gear but he did own, and he always tried to make everyone happy :)

So with that...I say special goodbyes to:

-All the pvp team (yin, sinar, tsarina, fantasy, ycon etc) - also the people we lost over the months (rey, soulshift, etc)
-The old school RD boys + girls (brent, robinvi, magnar, ezzmie, thorb, thund etc)
-Those uber dudes from coi (thats basically the entire coi)
-The boys and girls from SotF
-All the warriors on shadowsong whoever came and spoke to me
-Jeff (he had to have his own category)
-Naikon (so did he)
-The horde! Half the fun we have on WoW wouldnt happen without these guys :) Special shouts out to the pvp hordies (you know who you all are) and some of the old school horde (taurusos for example)
-And finally, all the random people I ever befriended...and that is a shit load of people so consider yourself in this category :)

My hopes for shadowsong:
-Sinar+Yin+Ycon make GM (mag as well if he can hold out)
-Chonar gets his spinal reaper
-Sethanon continues to be stupidly overpowered
-Soulshift enjoys his return to the game
-Robinvi gets into a good guild and gets some phat lewt
-Naikon continues to hand peoples asses to them (he was trained by me)
-Everyone get great items and have an awesome time! :)

So.....*waves goodbye*

And please remember to /moo frequently and think of me :)

If anyone wants to stay in contact, my msn is OC_the_mule@hotmail.com

Kathra
30-10-2005, 11:20 AM
Good luck at Uni muleh

;_;

Sad to see ya go

dantheman
30-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Sorry to see you go Muley.
No more Dan v Mule epic duels :(
Good luck in Uni but for some reason, I don't think this is the last we see of you :)

Alia
30-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Good luck in Uni Mule u going to be missed.

TheFallen
30-10-2005, 11:40 AM
:cya: Cya :wink:

Enjoy your time at the university :)

Oh and, you'll be back :wink: They always come back.. You can't escape it :wink:

JeFF
30-10-2005, 12:24 PM
Yeh! This is why i let you win the last duel we had!

(cya)

Magnar
30-10-2005, 02:39 PM
I hate to see you go, but i guess RL is more important...

It was great to play with you and you always made me laugh. I hope the girls and beer at uni keep you happy :)

Chonar
30-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I salute you. >:{

/cry

Be well, matey. Arrr.

Flawless
30-10-2005, 10:20 PM
Aww what? , No more pathetic non-insulting insults from the muley about my ugly pic :<

It nearly brings a tear to my eye. (I said nearly!)

Robinvi
30-10-2005, 11:40 PM
Meh, i've already said goodbye to you and you know how i feel... Not gonna say much more, just hope this won't ruin WoW forever :(
Anyways i can't say enough how much i'll miss you, the game will never be the same :cry:

/love
/hail
/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry/cry

-Jeff (he had to have his own category)

ME DESERVES IT MORE!

Robinvi
30-10-2005, 11:47 PM
/cry

I got to write 2 posts to be sure that you actually are going....
BTW: Tell me if you come to norway! I'll tell if get to england :D

Cya Muley! Have fun RL and may the luck with girls be with you. I know you got the power :D

8)

/goodbye

Flawless
31-10-2005, 12:00 AM
Rob also wants your account. ¬_¬

Gruze
31-10-2005, 12:08 AM
Sad to see ya go Muley.. But gl with Uni and all the other stuff you charge at

Artia
31-10-2005, 01:27 AM
Man, won't be the same without you :? You better come back fast, or I'll assplode you.

Taurusos
31-10-2005, 08:34 AM
Take care Muley, I will add to you to MSN asap mate, I wish you all the best in your future agenda. :)

-The horde! Half the fun we have on WoW wouldnt happen without these guys Smile Special shouts out to the pvp hordies (you know who you all are) and some of the old school horde (taurusos for example)

That felt eve better than sipping on a Flask of the Titans mate...

Im not the feinthearted but it kinda made me =/ hope I will be able to talk to you very soon.....

Good luck fellow warrior, our blades shall meet upon the fields of wrath once again, very soon....hoping.

And you know what, you were one person proving that gear is not always > skills. You are a loss to the puny alliance.

/Taurusos

Thundgard
31-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Good luck at uni mate .

Its real quiet in guild chat ever since you been gone :(

Ow btw , hope Robinvi finds a good guild ???? hes in a good guild .. hmmm wel sometimes good :lol:

Cu mate

Thund[/quote]

Nimbus
31-10-2005, 10:28 AM
Good luck in life Muley - You will be missed :(

Robinvi
31-10-2005, 10:31 AM
-Robinvi gets into a good guild and gets some phat lewt

Ow btw , hope Robinvi finds a good guild ???? hes in a good guild .. hmmm wel sometimes good

O_o

Muley you gotta stop spreading bad rumors :wink: :lol:

Locowar
31-10-2005, 09:32 PM
Good luck Muley:)
Sad to see warriors leave:(

Turiel
01-11-2005, 11:54 AM
Aww... bye again... you'll be back in 2 weeks ;)

Muley
01-11-2005, 12:18 PM
Lol..this time instead of just removing my epic mount...I sold up EVERYTHING..no return for me :(

Flawless
01-11-2005, 12:25 PM
Pfft, share your wealth :p

Good luck, and may you return as a paladin in your next life xD

Jarelan
01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
Bah not a single mention of me, well fack j00 n00bl0r!!!!

Flawless
01-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Thats because, your small, no one notices the lil'guy

Muley
02-11-2005, 12:55 PM

*Crosses sinar off the list*

Chonar
02-11-2005, 12:58 PM

*Crosses sinar off the list*

Ah.
My new axe > Spinal Reaper, btw.

Muley
02-11-2005, 01:26 PM
-Chonar gets his spinal reaper

*crosses chonar off list*

Naikon
02-11-2005, 09:28 PM
What can i say...

We have had some fun times, especially in that guild of ours (Dangerous Animal Society), most memorably our drunken arguments, flames about overpowered classes and berating our fellow Alliance, and tbh, it's just not the same without you.

Anyway, i know your having a damn good time at Uni, and i hope you continue too. Just make sure you pop in from time to time and say hi huh? :P

Cya around.
Naikon

Proterra
03-11-2005, 08:29 AM
m00ley =(

bolero here, we mooed, we hit stuff a few times in orgrimmar, we mooed some more..

sad too see you go man got lump in my throat reading this forum, always sad too see people like you leave indeed alliance have lost a great great player =) Ill miss you in Bolero and in my moo-cow for even when i was running pvped from xroads too wsg you never touched me thank you for that =D good luck, take care, don't forget us and i'm gonna add you so I can moo spam you from time too time. Thanks for the good times and laughs

Rey
03-11-2005, 08:59 AM
M0000000000000ley!!!

I'll spam this on world defense again when i get the rank like in the old days
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=11/30602554434.jpg&s=x11

Sinar
03-11-2005, 10:03 AM
/sigh the man who gave new meaning to flag room frenzies and mass int shout death scenes..You'll be be missed man (you already were) but if the uni honeys are waiting there's naught much point to resist..hope you enjoy mate :razz:

Robinvi
03-11-2005, 11:50 AM
This post get too little attention! iom it should be 10 pages by now! Come on all! 8)

TheFallen
03-11-2005, 11:56 AM
This post get too little attention! iom it should be 10 pages by now! Come on all! 8)

/spam :-x

Muley
03-11-2005, 03:03 PM
I wasnt loved enough :(

Proterra
03-11-2005, 03:08 PM
/moo

/milk

/hug

/love

=)