View Full Version : from This has got to be the best Addon [continue]

Flawless
17-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Continue from older topic please. my bad :(

:oops:

Old topic: http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=0&page=viewtopic&t=436

--Llort

JeFF
17-10-2005, 08:11 PM
Nice Flaw, stayed up all night working on that? :P

And for the add-on, this sounds exactly like the same advertising speak like the first time the addon was released. Tried it once too but there was hardly anyone in there.

Belaial
18-10-2005, 07:38 AM
Can someone that admin´s this site put a "news" post on first page about this wonderful addon! to help it spread! this addon can, and hopefully will be the most used mod ever among players on Shadowsong and other realms!

TheFallen
18-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Can someone that admin´s this site put a "news" post on first page about this wonderful addon! to help it spread! this addon can, and hopefully will be the most used mod ever among players on Shadowsong and other realms!

it has been tried multiple times, really, but most pug players don't visit forum, let alone use any kind of addons :(

Belaial
18-10-2005, 02:05 PM
well... better to try than not :) actually I tried the mod this morning and had 5 ppl in my gruop after 10 min :) only a test gruop, but there are a few ppl who have this mod already. so plz make a first page post :)

Tsarina
18-10-2005, 11:46 PM
well... better to try than not :) actually I tried the mod this morning and had 5 ppl in my gruop after 10 min :) only a test gruop, but there are a few ppl who have this mod already. so plz make a first page post :)
You do infomercials for a living?

Llort
19-10-2005, 07:58 AM
GHA hit wrong button -_-

Flawless
19-10-2005, 04:44 PM

Old topic: http://www.shadowsongeurope.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=0&page=viewtopic&t=436

--Llort

my bad? seriously llort, learn to admin and delete posts rather than locking them changing what people say because you get a lil power craz outta it. : :?:

Llort
19-10-2005, 09:04 PM

--Llort

my bad? seriously llort, learn to admin and delete posts rather than locking them changing what people say because you get a lil power craz outta it. : :?:

*on a sidenote+totally offtopic*

I wanted to split the *vulgar* posts....
SO selected them.... and hit *split from selected post* or the other one... anyway the right button... wrong button -_- so I got 2 posts, 1 with an empty name (didnt fill a name)

I was a bit in a hurry, was at school...

So... my bad

SO mind to go on the topic again please.... :] if you got any questions/remarks or whatsoever there is always the *mail* and *pm* button :)

Arcanis
03-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I've had it for a while, not many people seem to use it, and its not much use to me atm, its not much use to any1 since no1 uses it would be nice if people did though

Llort
04-11-2005, 09:21 AM
I've had it for a while, not many people seem to use it, and its not much use to me atm, its not much use to any1 since no1 uses it would be nice if people did though

I have it *on* all the time, i sometimes see 1 little grp. containing 1 person in it. :(

Its mostly for BWL or BRD. but at timse that I got to go bed early :(

Harr
04-11-2005, 04:03 PM
BWL ?-)

Llort
04-11-2005, 10:48 PM
BWL ?-)

que?

What you mean?

If you mean that I am too low for BWL, true ;) but not for BRD.

Harr
05-11-2005, 06:29 AM

Llort
05-11-2005, 03:57 PM

I still don't get what you mean?

BlackWing Lair it is named so BWL.... ?

Harr
06-11-2005, 02:43 AM
Who would go to MC, or even BWL with a pug? Thats why that BWL makes no sense in that.

TheFallen
06-11-2005, 02:45 AM
Who would go to MC, or even BWL with a pug? Thats why that BWL makes no sense in that.

Haven't been in IF lately?

Everyday there is somebody spamming.

LFG/LFM/LFR MC!!!!!
LF Kill Onyxia!! (don't got key most of the time though)
LFR BWL!!

And from time to time

LFG Kill Korrak!!

Makes alot of sense on alliance side :-x

Llort
06-11-2005, 06:16 PM

get it now. but its just something I noticed ;)

Gruze
06-11-2005, 07:03 PM
LFR BWL!!

lolz